Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The mind is there for you to make use of and it's what playing strategy games will get you to do or you lose. 

That's just it, you follow your intuition when it comes to strategy games, in order to make it far and not crashing out untimely in the game. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's called a strategy game, so you must find a way to make use of a good strategy in order to make sure that you are getting the win. 

Exactly, if you don't make out a wonderful strategy you just get stuck and unable to move past such game mission. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, if you don't make out a wonderful strategy you just get stuck and unable to move past such game mission. 

Yeah, that's why when it comes to playing such strategy video games, I always take my time to analyze and make a playing plan for it. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Most times I just jump into playing games without any strategy because of my love for games, I don't have that patience to strategize sometimes. 

Haha, I have seen some gamers that are just like that. If they die, they die and start all over again. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's why when it comes to playing such strategy video games, I always take my time to analyze and make a playing plan for it. 

Time, planning and being calculative enables a gamer or a user to progress very far via strategy games. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Time, planning and being calculative enables a gamer or a user to progress very far via strategy games. 

Exactly, it's why when you get to see where pro plays strategy video games, you will definitely fall in love with what they are able to do. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why when you get to see where pro plays strategy video games, you will definitely fall in love with what they are able to do. 

Watching game pros play, you will definitely pick up something that's going to help you with your own playing of the game. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most of them can be spotted at the game house, and some at the cinema. Anyone who watch through them will be adding experience in one way to the other. 

It's actually been a very long time since I hit the cinema ever since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus. It's been really awful. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're right, I've always enjoyed watching pro gamers take on the favourite of games of mine. I learn different skills from them that makes things look easier for me at least. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're right, I've always enjoyed watching pro gamers take on the favourite of games of mine. I learn different skills from them that makes things look easier for me at least. 

The way pro gamers brains works is not normal at all to that of an average player. They are the beast in the industry. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually been a very long time since I hit the cinema ever since the outbreak of the pandemic of coronavirus. It's been really awful. 

Same goes to me, even if their is no much restriction, just prefer to be around and spending time with my devices indoors. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Same goes to me, even if their is no much restriction, just prefer to be around and spending time with my devices indoors. 

I can't be indoors for ever, even though I do enjoy my playing video games sessions, but I still need to step out once in a while.