Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

For some gamers that are making use of Gamepass and PS Now/Infinite services, I believe that they can do that just fine. 

Yeah, because most of the video games gonna pop-up for them to play at the very day of their release.

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I played that Jackie Chan game on my PlayStation 1 and it was that interesting. I think it's the only game that I played too long on it. 

Jackie Chan game was really interesting but the game I played for so long on my pS1 was crash. It's a racing game. Do you know the game?

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Jackie Chan game was really interesting but the game I played for so long on my pS1 was crash. It's a racing game. Do you know the game?

I can't seem to remember the game or ever played any game that have similar name to it. 

What's the gameplay like? 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, because most of the video games gonna pop-up for them to play at the very day of their release.

Yeah, once the games are out on those services, it's definitely going to be very entertaining for gamers to jump into it. 

On 12/8/2021 at 8:15 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, only the amateur gamers does such kind of a thing. Real gamers doesn't do such kind of a thing, because they want to proceed long in the game and enjoy the beauty of the game levels. 

Exactly. Someone like me likes to play the games and be ready for whatever that will come out of it instead of trying to fasten things forward. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Exactly. Someone like me likes to play the games and be ready for whatever that will come out of it instead of trying to fasten things forward. 

That's how it should be, if you bought to enjoy your video game bit by bit. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

It's all in the power of the mind and as far as I can tell is capable of doing anything. It's why when it's put in games, it's wonderful. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's how it should be, if you bought to enjoy your video game bit by bit. 

When you spend your money on games, it's something that you have earned the right to enjoy playing when you want. 

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When you spend your money on games, it's something that you have earned the right to enjoy playing when you want. 

When if I don't play it for long after purchasing it, it doesn't affect anyone. But it's kinda weird too, to purchase games and leaving them unplayed. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

When if I don't play it for long after purchasing it, it doesn't affect anyone. But it's kinda weird too, to purchase games and leaving them unplayed. 

When you have a purchased, it's always going to less of something demanding to play immediately especially if the heat on the game isn't too much. 

37 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When you have a purchased, it's always going to less of something demanding to play immediately especially if the heat on the game isn't too much. 

As for me, whenever I make new purchases I always play it immediately, because it will keep on pushing me to get on the game. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

As for me, whenever I make new purchases I always play it immediately, because it will keep on pushing me to get on the game. 

Some gamers don't always have that patience and it's why they are far better not to get the game immediately but wait it out for a while. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe that it's something that's almost the same thing with most gamers when they always get their new games. 

On 3/11/2022 at 6:50 PM, Heatman said:

It's all in the power of the mind and as far as I can tell is capable of doing anything. It's why when it's put in games, it's wonderful. 

I want to feel each moment that I play games. This is how I live and there is nothing anyone is going to say contrary to that. Playing games and thinking of many phases ahead ain't my approach.