Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

34 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Yeah, enjoying every bit of the action is the way to do. Get along and try to prove how good we can be.

Exactly, even the difficulty level aren't set to the max, it goes bit by bit too until I master the current one then I move up.

On 3/11/2022 at 8:53 AM, Boblee said:

I can't seem to remember the game or ever played any game that have similar name to it. 

What's the gameplay like? 

Crash is a racing game. You can play it either with a computer or a friend. During racing, you get nitro speeds, you can attack your opponent to finish in 1st place, shortcuts available in some stages and so on. 

On 3/11/2022 at 5:26 PM, Knight Barida said:

Exactly. Someone like me likes to play the games and be ready for whatever that will come out of it instead of trying to fasten things forward. 

Yeah, playing and enjoying all the actions that comes out from the game makes gaming enjoyable. That's what I look out for, when it comes to playing video games. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, even the difficulty level aren't set to the max, it goes bit by bit too until I master the current one then I move up.

Some gamers tend to start from the difficult level till they go down to the easiest. People would want to put themselves under a kind of pressure that I don't really understand. 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some gamers tend to start from the difficult level till they go down to the easiest. People would want to put themselves under a kind of pressure that I don't really understand. 

That's some gamers for you, I see it too the way you viewed it. I don't see any reason why I'll be a starter and prefer starting from the highest difficulty level, it doesn't make sense thou. 

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I want to feel each moment that I play games. This is how I live and there is nothing anyone is going to say contrary to that. Playing games and thinking of many phases ahead ain't my approach. 

Some gamers are free minded gamers who plays as they see what comes out. They don't like the stress of the mind. 

On 11/30/2021 at 8:52 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Yes! If I'm having a hard time with a fight, I often walk away for a week, then come back, and my brain has figured out the solution.

At the point where you are not making any progress, if you keep pushing, it's definitely going to keep being hard for you. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

At the point where you are not making any progress, if you keep pushing, it's definitely going to keep being hard for you. 

It will keep on making it to be very frustrating for you when you're already under pressure and keep on trying. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It will keep on making it to be very frustrating for you when you're already under pressure and keep on trying. 

I have actually done that before in the past when I was playing Dark Souls and I had to learn the hard way. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have actually done that before in the past when I was playing Dark Souls and I had to learn the hard way. 

I dumped playing Dark Souls for at least 3 to 5 months when I had it up to here with how difficult the game was to me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I dumped playing Dark Souls for at least 3 to 5 months when I had it up to here with how difficult the game was to me. 

Seriously, you don't need to take a break from such game's when they do you a strong thing in even messing your mindset. 

16 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I might have dropped dark souls too from the list of my active games, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't play it in the future when the need of wanting stern challenge arises. 

If the game challenges is too much for you to get into, it's far more better for you to hook up with games that's not going to stress you out too much.