Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

On 3/4/2022 at 10:59 PM, Prof elohstar said:

That's it. It's just a game, so why should I stress myself. If I can't get it right now, I'll get it right later. 

Exactly, that's why I don't really think that it's wise to push myself too hard when such happens with the game that I play. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't be indoors for ever, even though I do enjoy my playing video games sessions, but I still need to step out once in a while. 

Yes of course, I can't see myself being indoors all day, no matter how busy I am offline. Outdoor life worth it, to feel fresh air, take a good walk, have some time with friends and love ones. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, that's why I don't really think that it's wise to push myself too hard when such happens with the game that I play. 

That's how it's should be. I have abandon many games just because I couldn't pass a stage in the game. No matter how hard I try I just wouldn't pass some certain stages in some games so I'll just quit and search for another game to play.

20 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's how it's should be. I have abandon many games just because I couldn't pass a stage in the game. No matter how hard I try I just wouldn't pass some certain stages in some games so I'll just quit and search for another game to play.

You needed a more better spot on strategy for you to be able to break the game but it seems like you fell short on that. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

You needed a more better spot on strategy for you to be able to break the game but it seems like you fell short on that. 

You may be right but honestly there are number of games available for play so the knowledge of this won't make me to be patient enough to pass a stage that is hard for me. I'll just quit and get another game to play.

9 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

You may be right but honestly there are number of games available for play so the knowledge of this won't make me to be patient enough to pass a stage that is hard for me. I'll just quit and get another game to play.

Some gamers find it very difficult to quit any video games they get into without making proper progress into the gameplay. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers find it very difficult to quit any video games they get into without making proper progress into the gameplay. 

I'm just exactly like that when it comes to the games that I have purchased. I don't get a game with my money to dump it along the way. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers are like that. I had a friend back then that was playing a particular stage on PS2, Jackie Chan I think. He couldn't pass a particular stage for over 3 months. Sometimes he would decide not to play the game for a whole week then get back to it again and failed to pass the stage. I don't have such patience. I laughed at him back then.

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Some gamers are like that. I had a friend back then that was playing a particular stage on PS2, Jackie Chan I think. He couldn't pass a particular stage for over 3 months. Sometimes he would decide not to play the game for a whole week then get back to it again and failed to pass the stage. I don't have such patience. I laughed at him back then.

I played that Jackie Chan game on my PlayStation 1 and it was that interesting. I think it's the only game that I played too long on it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I played that Jackie Chan game on my PlayStation 1 and it was that interesting. I think it's the only game that I played too long on it. 

I heard it was actually a good game too, but I can't say for sure as I haven't played it. I think the Game Grumps did a few videos playing it, but they didn't get through the full game. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you check the prices of the games, you wouldn't have that drive to just buy and dump unless excess money is disturbing you. 

For some gamers that are making use of Gamepass and PS Now/Infinite services, I believe that they can do that just fine.