Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about 2021 games overall?

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

This Yakuza 0 kiryu gonna be a hell of a thrilling game, I'll check it out because I saw something promising around the thriller. 

Which one would you like to play first if you were given the chance to choose? 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Which one would you like to play first if you were given the chance to choose? 

I'll stick to this one that is popular which is the 0 edition and not the kiwami edition. Not that I don't like the other, but I'll finish one before going for another. 

17 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I'll stick to this one that is popular which is the 0 edition and not the kiwami edition. Not that I don't like the other, but I'll finish one before going for another. 

If it would be possible for me to play all of them at once, I'm definitely going to take it all on and complete them simultaneously. 

On 2/20/2022 at 11:44 AM, Yaramaki said:

The first game is called judgment and came out in 2019 you should try that one out aswell if you have the change. While not necessairy there are a bunch or reccurring characters to fully understand what is going on. Since They are amazing games you have no excuse not to play them.

When I have the time I'll check the first option. I am having much more video games on my wish-list at the moment I wouldn't play all at once now. 

35 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I have the time I'll check the first option. I am having much more video games on my wish-list at the moment I wouldn't play all at once now. 

I actually saw his CD collection of where the game Judgment was listed and it looks so nice seeing the disc game. It's been a while since I play on disc. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I actually saw his CD collection of where the game Judgment was listed and it looks so nice seeing the disc game. It's been a while since I play on disc. 

Interesting to hear that from you. I am still playing the disc version on my PS4, my next console will be just digital version. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

2021 is a dreadful year in the gaming industry. There is so much high low in the game's release that never measured up to what 2020 offered. 

Their was more percentage of games that well short of what gamers wanted, I really don't know the reasons why poor games came out more in 2021. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their was more percentage of games that well short of what gamers wanted, I really don't know the reasons why poor games came out more in 2021. 

Well, I believe that it's something that been attributed to the negative effects and impact of the pandemic of coronavirus in the gaming world. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I believe that it's something that been attributed to the negative effects and impact of the pandemic of coronavirus in the gaming world. 

Pretty much the excuse for anything that's delayed or out of stock in stores these days. Don't know how it is in the usa but i had to wait 6 months until i get the couch i ordered, but sir it's the fault of covid, man i'm sick of hearing the same excuse all the time. 

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Pretty much the excuse for anything that's delayed or out of stock in stores these days. Don't know how it is in the usa but i had to wait 6 months until i get the couch i ordered, but sir it's the fault of covid, man i'm sick of hearing the same excuse all the time. 

What other excuses would you have them give to you that's going to be reasonable enough to understand? I can't think of anything else. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

What other excuses would you have them give to you that's going to be reasonable enough to understand? I can't think of anything else. 

Laziness, careless, clueless, etc. Many excuses are an option to use, being honest with your costumers is the key, yes i get stuff gets delayed and covid may be the cause but it's been going on for 2 years i'm just sick off the same excuse over and over. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

But 2020 was better off even though, it was more affected by covid 19 than 2021. Did you remember that, places and activities where locked up for good number of months, still video games where made on a higher volume.