Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best game I ever played

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Not necessarily. It's already happening where games are exclusive to the ps5. You'll probably see most sports games get ps4 releases. But most big releases, will likely start to only come out for the ps5 soon. I believe the next God of War is pa5 only. As well as many of the other exclusives and third party games coming out sooner or later.  

Exactly, give it 2 to 5 years and you would hardly see any big games released on PlayStation 4. Gamers would be pressured to get latest consoles to keep up. 

31 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe so, Sony will definitely feel tired and noted to stress themselves up producing or making video games for both PS4 and PS5. 

I don't think that it's difficult for them to cut off each platform off the game. It's just few optimization and it's sorted out. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe so, Sony will definitely feel tired and noted to stress themselves up producing or making video games for both PS4 and PS5. 

I really wouldn't want them pulling any plugs yet on making games that are available on PlayStation 4 because I'm not yet ready to upgrade to PS5. 

On 2/9/2022 at 12:13 PM, Boblee said:

I really wouldn't want them pulling any plugs yet on making games that are available on PlayStation 4 because I'm not yet ready to upgrade to PS5. 

Yes, I wouldn't like that too, I simply want PS4 games to continue being around. Because, it will simply go completely out of reach for me if games go off from PS4. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I think that it's hard for me choose between Ghost of Tsushima and Elden Ring that I'm playing now on which one is the best for me. 

If you are yet to complete playing Elden Ring but have completed playing of Ghost of Tsushima, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to know the best. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you are yet to complete playing Elden Ring but have completed playing of Ghost of Tsushima, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to know the best. 

Yeah, that's for sure something that's going to be a hard nail in it for me to make that decision. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's for sure something that's going to be a hard nail in it for me to make that decision. 

Before you can compare 2 different games, you will definitely have to complete both of them before you compare them. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even if you didn't complete each of them, at least the user should play it longer. 

The longer you play any game, is the more better that you can be able to analyze and rate as well as compare the game to others. 

On 3/15/2022 at 12:09 PM, Boblee said:

Before you can compare 2 different games, you will definitely have to complete both of them before you compare them. 

Yeah, that's for sure. It's the only way for you to completely analyze the two games.