Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best game I ever played

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the only that we are all waiting for now is the release of the game Gran Turismo 7. 

Gran Turismo 7 will most likely be the best amongst among their series from the looks of it. Let the release come faster. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Being the first release on PS4 and PS5 makes it a promising video game, let's see how it will turn out to be when finally released. 

Seriously, I'm very convinced that they would make a great game looking at how the Gran Turismo 6 was set up for play. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Being the first release on PS4 and PS5 makes it a promising video game, let's see how it will turn out to be when finally released. 

It's released on other platforms I think and not just only Playstation 4 and Playstation 5. 

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, bit not on PS2 PS3 anymore. They simply upgraded from those lower generation console, to modern day video game consoles. 

There is no way you would expect it to be available on PlayStation 2 or Playstation 3. Some games would go off PS4 soon if care isn't taken. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no way you would expect it to be available on PlayStation 2 or Playstation 3. Some games would go off PS4 soon if care isn't taken. 

PS4 will only cease from seeing new editions of video games if PS6 is made available. Since their is no PS6 at the moment, PS4 will continue seeing newer editions. 

14 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm trying to broaden my horizons by playing games similar to my favorite GTA 5; I have found that Saints Row 2 is pure fun to play. Watch Dogs Legion is intense joy; GTA 5 is fun joy, and Saints Row 2 is pure joy. Joy joy joy

Wow, that sounds super interesting. I haven't played Saints Row 2, it means that I have a game under my belt to look out for. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PS4 will only cease from seeing new editions of video games if PS6 is made available. Since their is no PS6 at the moment, PS4 will continue seeing newer editions. 

Yeah, you're very correct with that assessment. Although there are still games that aren't available on PS4 now but exclusive on PS5 only. I think it's only The Last Of Us Part II that's only available on PS4. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not necessarily. It's already happening where games are exclusive to the ps5. You'll probably see most sports games get ps4 releases. But most big releases, will likely start to only come out for the ps5 soon. I believe the next God of War is pa5 only. As well as many of the other exclusives and third party games coming out sooner or later.  

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Not necessarily. It's already happening where games are exclusive to the ps5. You'll probably see most sports games get ps4 releases. But most big releases, will likely start to only come out for the ps5 soon. I believe the next God of War is pa5 only. As well as many of the other exclusives and third party games coming out sooner or later.  

Their is no problem, I will simply stand for such time. If it happens that all AAA games will be made on PS5 alone in next few years, I will definitely save to have PS5, and I believe the price will go down a little bit. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah exactly, they are going to force gamers to move up and drop Playstation 4 if they really want to enjoy latest game's releases.