Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best game I ever played

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Provided you admitted that, and working hard to become experienced in the game, you'll definitely succeeded in playing it. Since it is something of a passion for you. 

When you know your level of expertise, you will never get yourself into something that you can't be able to deal with. 

21 hours ago, Empire said:

I seen people playing that game and, truth that I just can't get into it. I just not into that stuff. I'm waiting for the Forest game to come out this year (maybe this year) 

You are most likely not a fan or into playing Soul's video games. Did you by any chance play Bloodborne or Dark Souls series? 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you know your level of expertise, you will never get yourself into something that you can't be able to deal with. 

Yes, when I see that I can succeed with a particular video game, I don't have any option but to delve in, play consistently and learning how to play it better. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, when I see that I can succeed with a particular video game, I don't have any option but to delve in, play consistently and learning how to play it better. 

It's how I do with games that I like to get into any sort of tournament playing in because it's how I can do well with the game. 

Consistency    while   playing   my favourite   video   game   keeps   me competitive in    nature,    and   not looking    elsewhere  when   it   comes   to tournaments    that    is    intense. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Consistency    while   playing   my favourite   video   game   keeps   me competitive in    nature,    and   not looking    elsewhere  when   it   comes   to tournaments    that    is    intense. 

What's the best arcade game that you played back then which you still surprisingly play till today? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's the best arcade game that you played back then which you still surprisingly play till today? 

Pac-man, Street fighter, Tetris where   few   options   that lived up to my expectation   during early   time   of my gaming   career. 

On 3/25/2022 at 4:44 PM, Boblee said:

It's how I do with games that I like to get into any sort of tournament playing in because it's how I can do well with the game. 

If you're thrilled about any tournament, if you take such excitement to training, you'll definitely learn lots of things that will guide you in the competition. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Pac-man, Street fighter, Tetris where   few   options   that lived up to my expectation   during early   time   of my gaming   career. 

Pac-Man is a great one. It's my all time favorite when it comes to arcade video games that I still play even till today. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Pac-Man is a great one. It's my all time favorite when it comes to arcade video games that I still play even till today. 

I prefer playing Tetris  more than Pac-Man even though both games are good at their time. Pac-Man seems to be too easy for me back then. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which device are you playing Pac-Man with?  Pac-Man remains one of the arcade video games of all time.