Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best game I ever played

57 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't feel like completing any video game I entered into, I can play for fun, when I get tired I do something else. 

Well, I believe that there are some video games that you would get into and you will go to any extent to have it completely played out. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I believe that there are some video games that you would get into and you will go to any extent to have it completely played out. 

It depends, and i can't say never to such video game, since it is moving in the right direction and not opposite. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

The longer you play any game, is the more better that you can be able to analyze and rate as well as compare the game to others. 

Yeah, because no one will come up to rate a game higher, with just 5 minutes of play, it should take some time for a gamer to analyze such game and comparing it to others. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It depends, and i can't say never to such video game, since it is moving in the right direction and not opposite. 

If the game have got a good narrative, good gameplay and perfect controls, no repetitive games, I'm definitely playing it all. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the game have got a good narrative, good gameplay and perfect controls, no repetitive games, I'm definitely playing it all. 

Yeah, just few of them that accomplished what you mentioned here. Which of the games you've played completed what you wished around video games? 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, just few of them that accomplished what you mentioned here. Which of the games you've played completed what you wished around video games? 

Final Fantasy 7 and it's Remake are very good example of a game that I completed and know others would love it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Final Fantasy 7 and it's Remake are very good example of a game that I completed and know others would love it. 

And my favorite character in the game Final Fantasy 7 Remake is the Villain Sephiroth. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which is that you have been looking for since 2022? 

I'm talking about this year, not any other years regards 2022 release game 🙂 Other years it's just been MSFS2020 so far in that respect. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's wonderful you bro, I didn't get to finish the game to the end, and I wouldn't go on too, to ask you how did it end, it will be a spoiler indeed. 

18 hours ago, Empire said:

I'm talking about this year, not any other years regards 2022 release game 🙂 Other years it's just been MSFS2020 so far in that respect. 

For this year, the best game release that I have already purchased and started out playing is Elden Ring. 

57 minutes ago, Heatman said:

For this year, the best game release that I have already purchased and started out playing is Elden Ring. 

I would go with Horizon Forbidden West for now, till around ending of the year for me to access the games again.