Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best game I ever played

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast is one old retro game that I can't love more than enough. I think Need for Speed copied something from the game. 

This my very first time of hearing about this game OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast. What's the game play like? I need to see it's full gameplay video. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

This my very first time of hearing about this game OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast. What's the game play like? I need to see it's full gameplay video. 

Here is what the game OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast is like. It's a great game from my experience with it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here is what the game OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast is like. It's a great game from my experience with it. 

I'm definitely going to be checking out the game OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast by the weekend at most. It's not getting past me again. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

You later watched the streaming last night about GT 7 that was shared by Crab The Crazy.. Oh poor name.. 😉 

Yes, I did my friend. There was no way I would have missed out on it. You can still watch it as well if you get the link to the stream. 

On 1/30/2022 at 8:07 PM, killamch89 said:

For me personally, I'd go with the original Metal Gear Solid for PlayStation 1. It had everything - amazing story, excellent and unique characters and lots of replayability. 

I replayed the metal gear solid demo over and over as a kid. The first mission of the game. Was so cool. Never actually played the full game, but I did get a copy of it a few years back. One of these days I'll have to play it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, I did my friend. There was no way I would have missed out on it. You can still watch it as well if you get the link to the stream. 

Seriously, the only that we are all waiting for now is the release of the game Gran Turismo 7.