Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Best game I ever played

On 3/19/2022 at 8:54 AM, Boblee said:

I would go with Horizon Forbidden West for now, till around ending of the year for me to access the games again. 

Yeah, there are more video games that are scheduled to be released this year. I'm still watching and waiting for God of War Ragnarok. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I played Hitman II, I said I've played the best action stealth RPG. But it's sequel version which is Hitman III is the most thrilling of it. I consider it amongst my top 5 action RPG I played in 2021. 

Hitman series seems to be an average game for me most of the time. It's why I didn't stress playing the game too much. 

Some games are like that, I haven't played much of the Hitman series. I played the older edition which is edition II, it was thrilling, playing the third one will be even more thrilling with info gathered about the action RPG. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hitman series seems to be an average game for me most of the time. It's why I didn't stress playing the game too much. 

That's your choice, I believe you have plenty similar like Hitman series gamewhich you do enjoy better than Hitman games, right? 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's your choice, I believe you have plenty similar like Hitman series gamewhich you do enjoy better than Hitman games, right? 

It's my subjective opinion based on the game. Some gamers accepts that while some decline it. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Just the way I decline animé games, wrestling, puzzle, Cricket, and hockey games. I don't see reasons in the future why I'll get back to them. Unless their is nothing to play out again, which is totally impossible. 

I have been learning how to play and understand Cricket 🏏 games for a while now and I'm luckily learning well. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe your experience have crossed over to intermediary at least @Heatman with cricket? If you're called upon to compete on a national cricket company do you see yourself as an option to mount serious challenge? 

I don't have the skill or knowledge to play at that level now. Maybe when I get better, then it's going to be possible for me to do so. 

On 3/21/2022 at 8:59 PM, Justin11 said:

Just the way I decline animé games, wrestling, puzzle, Cricket, and hockey games. I don't see reasons in the future why I'll get back to them. Unless their is nothing to play out again, which is totally impossible. 

I think that hockey 🏒 games are far more easier to understand the gameplay unlike what happens with cricket 🏏

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I think that hockey 🏒 games are far more easier to understand the gameplay unlike what happens with cricket 🏏

There is nothing confusing on how hockey is played because you see the game play out like football but being played with a hockey bat and dragged into the net. 

On 3/19/2022 at 6:56 AM, Heatman said:

For this year, the best game release that I have already purchased and started out playing is Elden Ring. 

I seen people playing that game and, truth that I just can't get into it. I just not into that stuff. I'm waiting for the Forest game to come out this year (maybe this year) 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hockey isn't one sided, but cricket is one sided game. I play them alot in school, it is part of my field of study in the college, I dislike cricket more. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:14 AM, Heatman said:

I don't have the skill or knowledge to play at that level now. Maybe when I get better, then it's going to be possible for me to do so. 

Provided you admitted that, and working hard to become experienced in the game, you'll definitely succeeded in playing it. Since it is something of a passion for you.