Register Now
Techno

Android Vs Iphone

I love an iPhone, I tried getting the iPhone 13 pro max, but the price was very high, even when I tried my best to save up, I couldn't meet up, that's why I gave up. But it doesn't mean that, I won't secure an iPhone in the future, I'm still interested, maybe by then better editions will come up. 

Sincerely, Android offer me the internet flexibility I need since I can get access to whatever games or application I might need. With a good Android version 10 or 11, 6000mAh battery and 4gb memory, you can do whatever you want online. iPhone comes with less battery capacity so you either need to support with a power bank or have Access to steady supply of electricity to keep your phone on. I have used both Android and iPhone devices and I would say they both have their individual advantages and disadvantages. 

I was initially an Android user, but I converted to iPhones afterwards. That was like... 10 years ago. The Android device fragmentation was really bad back then, so it was like a crapshoot for what apps worked well and what didn't.

On 5/19/2022 at 7:49 AM, Clasher said:

Sincerely, Android offer me the internet flexibility I need since I can get access to whatever games or application I might need. With a good Android version 10 or 11, 6000mAh battery and 4gb memory, you can do whatever you want online. iPhone comes with less battery capacity so you either need to support with a power bank or have Access to steady supply of electricity to keep your phone on. I have used both Android and iPhone devices and I would say they both have their individual advantages and disadvantages. 

Not because Iphones come with a smaller battery capacity means they don't last as long as Android phones. Because of software optimization, most Iphones will outlast majority of Android phones and I'm saying this as an Android user.

On 12/16/2021 at 11:26 AM, The Blackangel said:

It was a couple years ago. It was during the iPhone 10 era. So whatever android was out then. I had it for all of 2 weeks before I took it back and got another iPhone like I had had before. I was sick to death of not being able to personalize a god damn thing. Not even the ringtones I had downloaded.

I would have to say that is completely wrong. Androids are more customizable than iPhone. Sometimes the method isn't obvious, but they are more customizable than iPhones are. IPhone is still playing catch up to android.

I prefer using Apple iPhones over android. However, with Android you do have the option of downloading mobile games that are not in the Play Store, called APK's unlike Apple devices which restrict you to the Apple App Store. So, I may have to give Android a try.