Register Now
Kane99

Dr Disrespect has a new gaming studio

Well I didn't see this coming, but I guess it makes sense he'd jump into more gaming adventures. Supposedly he wanted to make his own battle royale game. No news if that will still happen, but it looks like Midnight Society is the new studio name he went with. He co-founded the studio with Robert Bowling, Quinn DelHoyo, and Summit Gupta. So not a scrub studio it seems. 

Will they succeed as a studio? 

You can read more about this news here - https://www.looper.com/707486/everything-we-know-about-dr-disrespects-new-game-studio/

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think it all depends on who is monetizing their content. If they as a team get good sponsor then things are pretty much set for them. 

Yeah I think it's being run by people who previously worked at other studios. I think Robert Bowling was part of the COD team years ago. Not sure about the other devs though. Wonder if Dr disrespect has skills in video game production.  

Well, it's a bit early to say something fixed, but Dr. Disrespect has a big impact in gaming, a big fan base behind, and the content he does is amazing.

I don't think he doesn't have a plan behind, so odds of succeeding are high!

On 12/21/2021 at 3:03 AM, o-o said:

Well, it's a bit early to say something fixed, but Dr. Disrespect has a big impact in gaming, a big fan base behind, and the content he does is amazing.

I don't think he doesn't have a plan behind, so odds of succeeding are high!

As long as he brings some entertainment, I guess advertisers and community will follow. 

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Isn't he that guy from Twitch that went on a rant for them banning him? I'm not sure what to make of this other than I hope he makes quality games and not some among us ripoffs/ unoriginal stuff.

Yeah, and yet he *doesn't really know why* he was banned. It's hilarious coming from a multi-millonaire company to treat like that to their "audience"

He usually plays COD, and his content is amazing in my opinon

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Isn't he that guy from Twitch that went on a rant for them banning him? I'm not sure what to make of this other than I hope he makes quality games and not some among us ripoffs/ unoriginal stuff.

Yeah, he was banned and it was never revealed as to why. 

6 hours ago, o-o said:

Yeah, and yet he *doesn't really know why* he was banned. It's hilarious coming from a multi-millonaire company to treat like that to their "audience"

He usually plays COD, and his content is amazing in my opinon

He does know, he ended up finding out what it was, but he's in the process of suing twitch for the whole situation. I think he mentioned revealing the details once the lawsuit is done. 

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I never been to his channel before. I believe such is twitch channel, even if he quitted from twitch in the past, I believe he's back again with the mindset of developing battle Royale games this time with what I'm seeing here. I just hope things work fine with his newly created video game company with the ambition he has with battle Royale games, and not ripping off just as you've said. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 12/23/2021 at 5:30 AM, killamch89 said:

Yes he got banned and he decided to work on his own and he may even soon come up with his own marketing channel to circumvent what he went through. I think what he is capable of we will see in near future. 

On 12/15/2021 at 3:14 AM, Kane99 said:

Well I didn't see this coming, but I guess it makes sense he'd jump into more gaming adventures. Supposedly he wanted to make his own battle royale game. No news if that will still happen, but it looks like Midnight Society is the new studio name he went with. He co-founded the studio with Robert Bowling, Quinn DelHoyo, and Summit Gupta. So not a scrub studio it seems. 

Will they succeed as a studio? 

You can read more about this news here - https://www.looper.com/707486/everything-we-know-about-dr-disrespects-new-game-studio/

A new battle royale game? I don't really know if that's going to sell more or even if it's free, there are good battle royale games that are so good it may be difficult for his new release to break into the market easily. 

It's been a while I heard an update concerning what's going through with the plan Dr Disrespect have in the desk with his team members. I maybe, I'll take my time to seek for update, learn and share back to the community. 

On 12/24/2021 at 7:33 AM, skyfire said:

Yes he got banned and he decided to work on his own and he may even soon come up with his own marketing channel to circumvent what he went through. I think what he is capable of we will see in near future. 

Having a good plan and the money to see it through is the only thing that's going to determine if he's going to be successful or not.