Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:
1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 is not available on PS3 dude, only the first one.

Sorry, not the II but the first edition, RDR-1. I am unable to get the edition 2, it is available on PS4 and other advanced gaming device. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Red Dead Online is no where near how good the Red Dead Redemption 2 or even the original Red Dead Redemption came out. 

Okay, I am yet to play the online edition, I am eager to get into it soon. So, I can compare which one is better. 

On 3/25/2022 at 7:39 PM, Justin11 said:

Okay, I am yet to play the online edition, I am eager to get into it soon. So, I can compare which one is better. 

The main set back in Red Dead Online is its lack of content. It's what ruined the game because it's filled with task repetitive path. 

43 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The main set back in Red Dead Online is its lack of content. It's what ruined the game because it's filled with task repetitive path. 

The game was rushed in my opinion. They could have taken their time to create up proper content for it and it would be as good as Red Dead Redemption 2. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hmm, such isn't worth it, when the game is just repeating same thing over and over. Content or chapters with different actions makes a video game interesting. 

On 3/25/2022 at 8:54 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It pops up amazing feeling, when your team is victorious with the UCL competition at the highest difficulty level. 

You can say that again bro. Winning the UCL and having one of your player winning the most valuable player is really cool.

2 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You can say that again bro. Winning the UCL and having one of your player winning the most valuable player is really cool.

Very impressive indeed, I'm happy you got my facts when it comes to playing such kind of high explosive competition in a career mode. That's one of the few favourite competition I love in FIFA career mode, I always do my best to come out on top playing at Legendary difficulty. 

On 3/25/2022 at 5:54 PM, Boblee said:

When a game lacks content and all they do is the repetitive trash they used to do with some of their games, it's not worth it to me. 

I think almost everyone don't like any game that lacks content and repetition, especially for me, playing such games are always boring to me and I quit these games as fast as possible.

It is annoying to see video games repeating same stories often, which shows lack of quality contents. I love video games whose contents are dynamic, it replaces itself with totally different thing, like we are having real-life conversation.

On 4/1/2022 at 1:26 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Any game you play often is mostly the one you think of most. If you aren't thinking about it, then it's playing could've been cut down. 

You're right bro. That's why I will say top eleven is my favourite mobile game because I always login to the game daily to train my players and put them in good condition. I sometimes set an alarm of when I have a match so I can login to attend the match and making sure I won't loose the match.

43 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

You're right bro. That's why I will say top eleven is my favourite mobile game because I always login to the game daily to train my players and put them in good condition. I sometimes set an alarm of when I have a match so I can login to attend the match and making sure I won't loose the match.

It's very much encouraging to see how you've scheduled your time playing top eleven football manager's game to look more of professional soccer team. 

On 4/4/2022 at 2:39 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It's very much encouraging to see how you've scheduled your time playing top eleven football manager's game to look more of professional soccer team. 

Thanks bro. Although for the past 2-3 weeks I have not been active on top eleven and am not happy about it. Will get back to playing the game as soon as I can.

I believe you've had a hectic schedule that kept you away from your favourite game, you can start again, and bring joy back to yourself lol. I am enjoying COD: Warzone, Battlefield 2042, at the moment on PS4, as left over games from my friend. I'll be updating the list sooner. 

2 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Thanks bro. Although for the past 2-3 weeks I have not been active on top eleven and am not happy about it. Will get back to playing the game as soon as I can.

It's kinda weird, you've taken your time out far too long, no problem. At least, the game isn't running away. 

On 4/6/2022 at 1:14 AM, Justin11 said:

I believe you've had a hectic schedule that kept you away from your favourite game, you can start again, and bring joy back to yourself lol. I am enjoying COD: Warzone, Battlefield 2042, at the moment on PS4, as left over games from my friend. I'll be updating the list sooner. 

Very well bro. I go out very early and comes home very late. My schedule have been really tight lately but am working on how I will have good time to relax and play the games I have missed.