Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

On 3/20/2022 at 5:52 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Well not all players care about introduction of a basic story. It's true that EA haven't changed anything so far over the years but the game is still very much enjoyable in my opinion especially if you're the type that love soccer .

Career mode hasen't changed in like forever, yes there may be a few new additions here and there but not enough to warrant 60 bucks on a yearly basis because it's a shame for offline players like myself that nothing has changed all these years, also how is it even possible that career mode in fifa 11 is way better then in current fifa games. 

something i never understood, how is it even possible when you start a career manager mode that you can just pick any team you want to manage, doesen't make sense to just being able to be able to pick a team like real madrid as a team.

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The introduction of the UCL and the second tier competition was pleasing when I heard it. The competition format is just like real-life own, the graphics, and the features are almost same too. 

I also love the introduction of UCL. The graphics, the music's and the most valuable player award makes it so real and enjoyable to play. 

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Career mode hasen't changed in like forever, yes there may be a few new additions here and there but not enough to warrant 60 bucks on a yearly basis because it's a shame for offline players like myself that nothing has changed all these years, also how is it even possible that career mode in fifa 11 is way better then in current fifa games. 

something i never understood, how is it even possible when you start a career manager mode that you can just pick any team you want to manage, doesen't make sense to just being able to be able to pick a team like real madrid as a team.

Hmm I can feel you better now bro. It doesn't really make sense to be able to choose your preferred team just at the beginning of your career. Although when I do play it, I always start from the Lowest division league then get better by signing on higher leagues as I play on.

2 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I also love the introduction of UCL. The graphics, the music's and the most valuable player award makes it so real and enjoyable to play. 

You're there. Anyone who is a true football lover, will definitely love the UCL anthem in the game, and the player award that is added to the game, which signals best player in the world. 

On 3/21/2022 at 9:49 PM, Justin11 said:

If they like, they turn more worst, that's harming to their reputation. Because I don't spend much getting any of their series games. Instead I'll go look for the racing game I never played before to get going with. 

It's the reason why I took off from the game and stopped thinking about it because there are better games like Red Dead Redemption 2 to think about. 

On 3/22/2022 at 9:24 AM, Yaramaki said:

This is why I believe that @Bobleehad to quit the game. What they offer gamers according to him with the price the game is being sold was a rip off. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the reason why I took off from the game and stopped thinking about it because there are better games like Red Dead Redemption 2 to think about. 

Yeap, Red Dead Redemption II is a thrilling option, I still have it on my PS3, one of my best action RPG. I am hoping to get going with it's online version which is Red Dead Online.

Edited by Justin11

On 3/22/2022 at 7:26 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You're there. Anyone who is a true football lover, will definitely love the UCL anthem in the game, and the player award that is added to the game, which signals best player in the world. 

Very well. I always make sure my players earns that rewarda because I always look forward to the award at the beginning of new season.

13 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very well. I always make sure my players earns that rewarda because I always look forward to the award at the beginning of new season.

It pops up amazing feeling, when your team is victorious with the UCL competition at the highest difficulty level. 

On 3/23/2022 at 8:11 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeap, Red Dead Redemption II is a thrilling option, I still have it on my PS3, one of my best action RPG. I am hoping to get going with it's online version which is Red Dead Online.

The Red Dead Online is no where near how good the Red Dead Redemption 2 or even the original Red Dead Redemption came out. 

On 3/23/2022 at 12:11 PM, Justin11 said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 is not available on PS3 dude, only the first one.

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The Red Dead Online is no where near how good the Red Dead Redemption 2 or even the original Red Dead Redemption came out. 

Its good but it lacks content, I mean gameplay is as good as the main game , there is rarely any lag or bugs and it runs pretty well but the problem is just content

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Its good but it lacks content, I mean gameplay is as good as the main game , there is rarely any lag or bugs and it runs pretty well but the problem is just content

When a game lacks content and all they do is the repetitive trash they used to do with some of their games, it's not worth it to me.