Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you have good or bad reaction times?

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen the horrific action that led to Joel's death in the game. To me the part is emotional and the family cried when the inevitable occured to Joel, the trailer appeared like a reality scene. 

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought because there wasn't anything immersive about his death at all for me. 

Just now, StormyFire said:

I think that my reaction times are pretty slow for my age sadly. I can't imagine what they'll be like when I'm older. o_o

I believe that we all get rusty when we all get old. There is no way out at that stage of one's age. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought because there wasn't anything immersive about his death at all for me. 

Lol, what I truly mean is that, the game truly increased my immersion due to what I saw in the trailer and what I've learned about it. It pushes you to play the game due to its realistic actions. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, there is nothing immersive about what happened with Joel in the TLOU 2. It was plain horror and painful. 

It was actually very hard for me at this spot in the game. I never really felt good afterwards as a result of that. 

17 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

There needs to be a spoiler alert here. I've played it, but it's still a new game. 

You're very correct about that, some gamers who don't like spoilers needs to be alerted on the post to guide their discretion. 

On 1/29/2022 at 7:03 PM, StormyFire said:

I think that my reaction times are pretty slow for my age sadly. I can't imagine what they'll be like when I'm older. o_o

Haha, how old are you currently? Although, I know very well that age can catch up on you so fast you'd ask yourself how come. 

On 1/29/2022 at 7:03 PM, StormyFire said:

I can imagine how my grandfather used to cope with his reactions in games he plays with how his age gets in the way. 

On 1/26/2022 at 12:37 PM, Boblee said:

There are some situations where events in a game might put you in a kind of shock that you would just blank out for a few seconds and it's definitely going to mean your end in the game. That never happened to you? 

Sure, but idk where emotional situations come into the equation, but I suppose in some games you do get emotions, but didn't really see how it fits with what you said. 

18 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Sure, but idk where emotional situations come into the equation, but I suppose in some games you do get emotions, but didn't really see how it fits with what you said. 

I don't really know how to explain it more clearer for you to get exactly what I needed to express but that's alright. Moving on!! 

On 1/29/2022 at 7:04 PM, Boblee said:

I believe that we all get rusty when we all get old. There is no way out at that stage of one's age. 

That's for sure. There is no way you would expect yourself to be as sharp and responsive the way you are from the age of 25 to 80. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's for sure. There is no way you would expect yourself to be as sharp and responsive the way you are from the age of 25 to 80. 

Getting old takes away our good and high pitched reflexes and there is no getting it back once it happens. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Old age simply have lots of unsatisfying conditions, nothing we can do to stop it, it's simply nature at its own worst. 

Being old is a very good blessing as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to get really really old, at least 90+ years.