Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you have good or bad reaction times?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My own father is not a friend of any kind of game after soccer nearly destroyed his sight, that's how he hanged up concerning anything gaming. 

How did that get to affecting his sight? Was he that too deep when it comes to his gaming habits? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

How did that get to affecting his sight? Was he that too deep when it comes to his gaming habits? 

He went to play soccer with friends IRL, his village brother simply struck the ball via his eyes, he suffered it long time before recovering from the blow xD. Such made him to hate playing and the experience made him to hate playing video games too that relates to soccer. But it didn't stop him watching Nigeria in action xD. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

My mood affects my gaming generally and not just my reaction to some of the games. If my mood is piss poor, so would my gaming be. 

Same here - once I'm full focused, I can always perform at my best. However, when I'm not up for it, I'm easily the worst player on the planet.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - once I'm full focused, I can always perform at my best. However, when I'm not up for it, I'm easily the worst player on the planet.

Yeah, that's basically how it works for most gamers because there is no way you would have full attention when your head isn't fully in the game. 

18 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Slow reactions. Mine is about 250 m/s on a good day going by this:

https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime

Mine was 274 m/s 🙂 Tried again and got these for my next three tries - 247 m/s | 228 m/s | 307 m/s (as I wasn't looking lol) | And I think my total overall is 260 m/s. 

Also, it depends on your monitor and latency or something. At least that's what it says on the site. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Mine was 274 m/s 🙂 Tried again and got these for my next three tries - 247 m/s | 228 m/s | 307 m/s (as I wasn't looking lol) | And I think my total overall is 260 m/s. 

Also, it depends on your monitor and latency or something. At least that's what it says on the site. 

I have 1533m/s. Hopefully, it's not a bad one 😂