Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you have good or bad reaction times?

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Old age simply have lots of unsatisfying conditions, nothing we can do to stop it, it's simply nature at its own worst. 

Having aches all over and walking with a stick or a staff is my biggest fear of getting old but there is no way out from it. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Having aches all over and walking with a stick or a staff is my biggest fear of getting old but there is no way out from it. 

It's part of cycle of life. We get old, brittle and die. As sad as it sounds, that's the way it goes. That's why life is so important, because it's limited time we have on this planet, and once it's over, it's over. I'm not religious, so I believe when we die, that's it. As sad as that sounds, I feel it makes life more important, because it's the one life you get. 

But yeah, getting older will slow you down for sure. 

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

It's part of cycle of life. We get old, brittle and die. As sad as it sounds, that's the way it goes. That's why life is so important, because it's limited time we have on this planet, and once it's over, it's over. I'm not religious, so I believe when we die, that's it. As sad as that sounds, I feel it makes life more important, because it's the one life you get. 

Yeah, that's for sure. I think that what matters is how we live here on earth with regard to spending eternity in heaven or hell fire. We have both heaven and hell here on earth. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Exactly, there is no way you would be able to beat getting old and the end of it is kicking the bucket. It's why I always live my life at the fullest because I don't know what happens in the next minute. 

I just know, that I will be a gamer until the day I die. It's weird to say that. Because I can't see most elderly people being gamers these days, but just wait until our generation gets to that age. All these old gamers out there, old Gran parents I love the idea of that. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I just know, that I will be a gamer until the day I die. It's weird to say that. Because I can't see most elderly people being gamers these days, but just wait until our generation gets to that age. All these old gamers out there, old Gran parents I love the idea of that. 

As long as you have been playing for years, it's definitely going to be possible for you to understand your body and be able to say, yes it can carry me very well till the next day. 

On 2/2/2022 at 7:14 PM, Boblee said:

It's really a sad one that one day my young face will becomes rinkled. Since we can't change that fact, we live by it and endure during old age. 

12 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think a lot depends on the game but the puzzle games make me slow and think twice or so while solving them. FPS reactions are good enough for me.

Puzzle games are generally very frustrating for me. It's why I hardly get into playing them in the first place. 

On 2/2/2022 at 10:17 AM, Heatman said:

Being old is a very good blessing as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to get really really old, at least 90+ years. 

Lol, I am not talking about being old, I am talking about being old and losing your attributes when it comes to doing some kind of amazing things when you're very much younger. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Puzzle games are generally very frustrating for me. It's why I hardly get into playing them in the first place. 

The way some people like me hate puzzle games, is the same way some other people love it more than any other kind of games playing. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The way some people like me hate puzzle games, is the same way some other people love it more than any other kind of games playing. 

Only my grandfather is the one person whom I know that still loves playing puzzles and chess games till date at his old age. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

My own father is not a friend of any kind of game after soccer nearly destroyed his sight, that's how he hanged up concerning anything gaming. 

It's actually why when I get too close to television monitor, I always try to make use of glasses to save my eyes some stress.