Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you have good or bad reaction times?

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This pretty sums it up 😂 Screenshot_20220216-222050.thumb.png.0e82f094056d8cdaea3e5a8f2aa53819.png

18 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

What the hell!  Are you drunk? 🤣

This gets me in the mood for experimenting. I was just about to settle down and have a few drinks. I just took the test sober and this is my result.

image_2022-02-16_215130.png.c0a2a941e0ea8784c945c74b7b5215d4.png

Let's see how I do in a couple of hours.

Edited by Shagger

Just now, Shagger said:

This gets me in the mood for experimenting. I was just about to settle down and have a few drinks. I just took the test sober and this is my result.

image_2022-02-16_215130.png.c0a2a941e0ea8784c945c74b7b5215d4.png

Let's see how I do in a couple of hours.

I'm definitely going to retry it when I must have recovered my wits because as of now, they have left me 😂. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Mine was 274 m/s 🙂 Tried again and got these for my next three tries - 247 m/s | 228 m/s | 307 m/s (as I wasn't looking lol) | And I think my total overall is 260 m/s. 

Also, it depends on your monitor and latency or something. At least that's what it says on the site. 

Maybe you have a point. When I did this on the local college monitors I averaged around like 220 m/s.

Well, this is my result @Heatman after repeating the test after having consumed well over half a bottle of Vodka, and honestly, either I'm really warded to the effects, incredibly lucky, or there is something seriously off with your test.

image_2022-02-17_020837.png.3ffb66a3cd4fabf7db8fbcd02913ebd7.png

I can see that you did your test on a phone, whereas I was using a laptop PC with a gaming mouse, so I find it likely some of the difference would come from the hardware, but not all of it. If that genuinely was the best you can do, I'd suggest there is something wrong.

And just to be clear, the rate of my reaction may not have changed much, but decision making is also impaired by alcohol, and when doing stuff like driving that is as important, so DO NOT tell people people about this result and paint it as "Being drunk doesn't make that much of a difference", because is really does. Same with drugs.

Don't drink or do drugs and drive or do anything of the sort under the influence.

8 hours ago, Shagger said:

Well, this is my result @Heatman after repeating the test after having consumed well over half a bottle of Vodka, and honestly, either I'm really warded to the effects, incredibly lucky, or there is something seriously off with your test.

I can see that you did your test on a phone, whereas I was using a laptop PC with a gaming mouse, so I find it likely some of the difference would come from the hardware, but not all of it. If that genuinely was the best you can do, I'd suggest there is something wrong.

And just to be clear, the rate of my reaction may not have changed much, but decision making is also impaired by alcohol, and when doing stuff like driving that is as important, so DO NOT tell people people about this result and paint it as "Being drunk doesn't make that much of a difference", because is really does. Same with drugs.

Don't drink or do drugs and drive or do anything of the sort under the influence.

Thanks for the suggestions my friend. I really needed to forget so many things on my mind last night and that's why the drink. I'm not that too much into drinks, it's once in a while I do drinks. 

On 2/17/2022 at 3:21 AM, Shagger said:

I had it taken again this morning and I was a little bit better with my result at 232 m/s. The clearer head did me a good favor as well.