Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

No one is talking about the upcoming F.F XVI that will be launching in the next three months. What does the future holds for the video game? 

I'm still very contented with what's playable in Final Fantasy 15 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake that's my favorite of all FF games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I'm still very contented with what's playable in Final Fantasy 15 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake that's my favorite of all FF games. 

You might still change your mind when F.F XVI launched later this year, who knows. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You might still change your mind when F.F XVI launched later this year, who knows. 

Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait to see what Square Enix decides to come up with this year or the coming year. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait to see what Square Enix decides to come up with this year or the coming year. 

One thing that I know for sure that Square Enix is capable of making something that's better in their next Final Fantasy series. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

The game is coming out this year, latest expect it around May this year. But the only demerit of the game is that, you can only play it via PS5. 

On 3/9/2022 at 9:35 PM, Justin11 said:

The game is coming out this year, latest expect it around May this year. But the only demerit of the game is that, you can only play it via PS5. 

Well, that's going to suck too much for most of their gamers who are waiting for the game that doesn't have PS5. 

58 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, that's going to suck too much for most of their gamers who are waiting for the game that doesn't have PS5. 

It will suck indeed, even if I'm one of them, it will definitely right me off. Because PS4 I don't have, talk more of having PS5.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will suck indeed, even if I'm one of them, it will definitely right me off. Because PS4 I don't have, talk more of having PS5.

Seriously, it's really a big shame that it's something most gamers are going to cut off from because of their console. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It kinda weird that the publishers just concentrated on making the game playable only on PS5. They just want to give PS5 the edge for gamers to rush it. But unfortunately the console isn't rampantly available. 

They are probably trying to get gamers to play on Playstation 5 but the problem is that there is no Playstation 5 available for now. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are probably trying to get gamers to play on Playstation 5 but the problem is that there is no Playstation 5 available for now. 

Yes, so, tell them reason why they picked out just PS5 when other platforms are there to develop the game on? 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's really a big shame that it's something most gamers are going to cut off from because of their console. 

It's frustrating thou, but I have nothing to lose nor think about it. Since it isn't affordable for me now, I'll stick to the game's compatible to my current platform. 

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's frustrating thou, but I have nothing to lose nor think about it. Since it isn't affordable for me now, I'll stick to the game's compatible to my current platform. 

Yeah, definitely we have nothing to lose but the game we couldn't play that's not available for us to play on our PS4. 

31 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, definitely we have nothing to lose but the game we couldn't play that's not available for us to play on our PS4. 

PS4 is there, which isn't old, they left it just to produce the game only on PS5. Which shows that, they want to make many others think about getting PS5 by all means. Even if you lack the money, such can't work, because it's way off my budget. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

PS4 is there, which isn't old, they left it just to produce the game only on PS5. Which shows that, they want to make many others think about getting PS5 by all means. Even if you lack the money, such can't work, because it's way off my budget. 

Which year did you actually purchase yourself a new Playstation 4 when you had decided to upgrade on PlayStation 3?