Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sony gave them the chance to get that up in the gaming industry and they took it with both hands. 

I think Microsoft have been around for so long. Do you think Sony little slip off made them popular today? I don't think so, because we can't experience just one horse race in the gaming industry. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I think Microsoft have been around for so long. Do you think Sony little slip off made them popular today? I don't think so, because we can't experience just one horse race in the gaming industry. 

Whatever a business competition does directly and indirectly affects other businesses that are in the same line of business. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Whatever a business competition does directly and indirectly affects other businesses that are in the same line of business. 

I got it, I know that if a business slips off its competitors overtakes it. That's why competition is necessary, it strengthens businesses to deliver just quality. 

3 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I'd say the opposite would be for the Battlefield games, they have since gotten worse with each new release it seems, and I don't think they're going to go back to the glory it once had. 😞

With Battlefield 2042 at the top of the list that just hit us last year. It completely disappointed me big time. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Majority of games disappointed not just battlefield 2042. Am happy I didn't waste more on battlefield 2042, it could've been a disaster had it been i purchased it. 

I think it's been rough for Battlefield in recent years. Not just with 2042, but the majority of their releases. They had some hits in the middle, but for the most part, they have kinda kept hurting the franchise with different releases. 

14 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I think it's been rough for Battlefield in recent years. Not just with 2042, but the majority of their releases. They had some hits in the middle, but for the most part, they have kinda kept hurting the franchise with different releases. 

Battlefield series is a product of EA, most of their games have always been below par. If EA is tired of making quality games they should go sabbatical. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

When they are always in a rush to make their games all because they are all eyes out on the gamers money, why wouldn't they make trash games? 

On 2/22/2022 at 9:13 PM, Kane99 said:

They have successfully killed the game Battlefield. I'm not sure if it's ever going to be valued by gamers in a long time. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't care much about that EA game, since their are plenty options of racing, soccer, and action/adventure games left for me to game on.

Survival adventure games makes more sense to me, even though I still very well enjoy playing racing games as well with Gran Turismo being my favorite. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

A video game that puts you on your very best when it comes to being alert is definitely the best way to get into playing games. 

Video game is one of the best entertainment therapy for me, I play video games often than movie, especially racing games.