Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like how it was with Bloodborne for me when I played some years ago. 

That's wonderful, I suddenly forgot about the game 'Bloodborne. It's been long I played that one, but it's just one hell of a video game that gave me good feelings when I played it. 

Edited by Justin11

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's wonderful, I suddenly forgot about the game 'Bloodborne. It's been long I played that one, but it's just one hell of a video game that gave me good feelings when I played it. 

That's why I fancy games made my FromSoftware Inc so much because they are good at the kind of Soul's games they develop. 

29 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's why I fancy games made my FromSoftware Inc so much because they are good at the kind of Soul's games they develop. 

They're wonderful when it comes to making games, they're behind the creation of dark souls. I believe dark souls III is your favourite amongst their overall video games right? 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

They're wonderful when it comes to making games, they're behind the creation of dark souls. I believe dark souls III is your favourite amongst their overall video games right? 

They have replicated the same thing with their latest release of Elden Ring. It's an awesome game. 

Just now, Heatman said:

They have replicated the same thing with their latest release of Elden Ring. It's an awesome game. 

Fromsoftware are just good in what they're doing. I've never heard nor seen anyone criticizing their games, saying it's low quality. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Fromsoftware are just good in what they're doing. I've never heard nor seen anyone criticizing their games, saying it's low quality. 

There Soul's games is what makes they stand out in their work. Take a look at their Dark Soul's, Bloodborne and Elden Ring. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

There Soul's games is what makes they stand out in their work. Take a look at their Dark Soul's, Bloodborne and Elden Ring. 

Never played Elden Rings, only watched it's trailer couple of times, I will agree with others being superb, the developers are doing excellently in the video game industry. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Battlefield series used to be better but over the years now and even with the latest version of it, it's full of shit. 

That particular game have been destroyed by EA at the moment, the bugs are just much to bear, I can't see myself playing the game again. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Never played Elden Rings, only watched it's trailer couple of times, I will agree with others being superb, the developers are doing excellently in the video game industry. 

Elden Ring is just out and most people are getting it already. I'm most likely getting it at least by next month end. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Elden Ring is just out and most people are getting it already. I'm most likely getting it at least by next month end. 

At least you need to plan first before executing any video game transaction in order not to affect your spending limit, I understand. 

I'm sure there are a lot of game series' that fit into this topic quite well. But from the games that I personally play, it has to be GTA. Every single GTA game has been great and they've only ever gotten better. And I'm sure the next GTA will absolutely blow GTA 5 out of the water.