Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

Also, the Dark Souls games are a good one to include I think. I'd include Bloodborne, and the new Elden Ring in the mix, because those are pretty much sequels to the Dark Souls games, not outright sequels, but the same style, gameplay, etc. But with each new release, including Elden Ring, it feels like they are making better games with each new release. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Video game is one of the best entertainment therapy for me, I play video games often than movie, especially racing games. 

It's actually why games are hobby to most people because it gives them that happiness they lack in life. So, why wouldn't they love their games? 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Apart from GTA series I've played from A-Z, their is no other series I've spent such kind of time to play and testing it's editions. 

Not even your favorite FIFA series game? I have played just almost every single Gran Turismo series. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Survival adventure games makes more sense to me, even though I still very well enjoy playing racing games as well with Gran Turismo being my favorite. 

Both survival game like Minecraft, and racing game like GT series are just interesting, it depends on the type of option you want. Someone might come to love another game I feel it wouldn't be interested, that's just it for us. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Both survival game like Minecraft, and racing game like GT series are just interesting, it depends on the type of option you want. Someone might come to love another game I feel it wouldn't be interested, that's just it for us. 

I would always prefer to get into playing Gran Turismo series over any Minecraft kind of gaming mode. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why games are hobby to most people because it gives them that happiness they lack in life. So, why wouldn't they love their games? 

You're correct. Playing games gives us immense happiness no doubt. If we aren't loving the games we wouldn't have been spending for them. 

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct. Playing games gives us immense happiness no doubt. If we aren't loving the games we wouldn't have been spending for them. 

Most of the time, I do get into playing games to help me cut out all the stress I have had during the day. 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Most of the time, I do get into playing games to help me cut out all the stress I have had during the day. 

For sure, it is that way for me too. When the stress is much on me, I take my showers, then face some time with my controller xD. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

For sure, it is that way for me too. When the stress is much on me, I take my showers, then face some time with my controller xD. 

It's actually why I'm so much in love with playing Gran Turismo games. The racing games keep coming out better and better. 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm so much in love with playing Gran Turismo games. The racing games keep coming out better and better. 

That particular video game relieves the pressure and stress's off the mind. I play it with release mind and not playing with so much seriousness like others. 

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That particular video game relieves the pressure and stress's off the mind. I play it with release mind and not playing with so much seriousness like others. 

Exactly, Gran Turismo is a game that you can play and drift away in the racing tracks and in pure joy. 

19 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, Gran Turismo is a game that you can play and drift away in the racing tracks and in pure joy. 

You spoke splendiferously about the game, and all you've said is correct bro. When playing the game it brings pure happiness.