Register Now
StaceyPowers

What series have come out with consistently better games over time?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, going through different video game review sites we can still discover more options of video game there. 

It's the only best way to getting the best video games that will never disappoint you most of the time. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, going through different video game review sites we can still discover more options of video game there. 

The information that you're going to have access to will definitely give you more insight into the games in a way that you never expected it to. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love engaging my time around YouTube, that's where I get what I want from a video game before going for it to avoid making terrible mistake. 

I have been with YouTube for so many years that I can't leave it out easily even when I have gotten into Twitch. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

The information that you're going to have access to will definitely give you more insight into the games in a way that you never expected it to. 

Yes, that's why I love going for reviews, because I want the best out of the game I am going for. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been with YouTube for so many years that I can't leave it out easily even when I have gotten into Twitch. 

Yeah, YouTube is a popular choice than twitch. Their is no way too, I can leave YouTube being around twitch follows, I value my time with YouTube more. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, YouTube is a popular choice than twitch. Their is no way too, I can leave YouTube being around twitch follows, I value my time with YouTube more. 

To some extent, I do already know that because YouTube have been with us for ages. Some people don't even know about Twitch. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

To some extent, I do already know that because YouTube have been with us for ages. Some people don't even know about Twitch. 

I have been playing around YouTube for a while now, it should be more than 15 years for me. But sadly, I don't have a channel. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I started to know about twitch follows last two years which is in 2020, and it's during the ending part of 2020. 

2 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I wonder what the new Saints Row will do as a reboot. I hope they tie in some of the past games into the story to kinda make it a soft reboot with connections. 

As long as it's the old developers that take charge of the game making, it's definitely going to be very good. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

No one is talking about the upcoming F.F XVI that will be launching in the next three months. What does the future holds for the video game? 

I don't think that there is anything like that on the making of the game Final Fantasy 16. Do you have anything? 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

I don't think that there is anything like that on the making of the game Final Fantasy 16. Do you have anything? 

Check on IGN, WatchMojo of you can, about the game's latest update. I see PS5 being the preferred platform for the next edition of F.F.