Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

On 2/23/2022 at 8:12 AM, Boblee said:

I might purchase it if gets down to $1.5 😂. That's a complete steal in my opinion and I can just give it away if I don't feel like playing. 

Would you want to spend on a game you don't like when you should be using the money to buy some cheese 🤣🤣

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I believe that it's something that you even get to learn more narrative games when you get into playing them. 

It's story lines will give you something to digest, and such info will live long in my memory, especially when it is referencing about history especially. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's story lines will give you something to digest, and such info will live long in my memory, especially when it is referencing about history especially. 

This is actually where indie developers get so good with their narrative games. It's well set up in good plot style you will appreciate. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is actually where indie developers get so good with their narrative games. It's well set up in good plot style you will appreciate. 

Upon, hearing fabulous things around indie video games and their devs, I'm just pleased with the progress they've made. Others need to learn from them to make beautiful video games to bring best user experience. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Upon, hearing fabulous things around indie video games and their devs, I'm just pleased with the progress they've made. Others need to learn from them to make beautiful video games to bring best user experience. 

If you have had a run in with playing some well made indie video games, you can easily pick out how outstanding they are to other games. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have had a run in with playing some well made indie video games, you can easily pick out how outstanding they are to other games. 

I never really played much of the indie video games, but I've watched many of it's trailers and heard about the excellent jobs of it's team around the development of the indie genre. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really played much of the indie video games, but I've watched many of it's trailers and heard about the excellent jobs of it's team around the development of the indie genre. 

They are the only fine line between what the AAA game's companies makes for us and what they give us which we deserve. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are the only fine line between what the AAA game's companies makes for us and what they give us which we deserve. 

With all the positives around indie games I've gotten, I suppose to get in-line playing the game. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Indie developers are just showing AAA game's companies what they are denying gamers for years and hopefully, they work on it. 

Don't Starve Together is on multiple platforms, for example PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, macOS, and Linux. Interestingly, the survival game is not yet on switch. This is good news for those who use switch.

2 minutes ago, egghead said:

Don't Starve Together is on multiple platforms, for example PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, macOS, and Linux. Interestingly, the survival game is not yet on switch. This is good news for those who use switch.

It is available on Switch, literally the video that started this thread is the game being played on Switch

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It is available on Switch, literally the video that started this thread is the game being played on Switch

I don't use Switch. But before I Posted, I googled to see of it was available on Switch. It says the game will be available on Switch in Spring 2022.

2 minutes ago, egghead said:

I don't use Switch. But before I Posted, I googled to see of it was available on Switch. It says the game will be available on Switch in Spring 2022.

That is the multiplayer mode, Dont Starve Toguether, the main Dont starve game is already available on Switch

30 minutes ago, egghead said:

It's already available on switch. I have been playing it for a while and it's really enjoyable to say the least. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's already available on switch. I have been playing it for a while and it's really enjoyable to say the least. 

He's probably not playing on Nintendo Switch yet because if he did, he's probably going to be aware by now about the game.