Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

On 2/10/2022 at 1:38 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I already have it for a while now, played it a few times and it was a good experience for me as well. I can recommend it to anyone. 

Yeah especially for switch users, it's a good weekend worthy play.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes the thing is the developer benefits with the filtered consumers and also the revenue is not that bad.

Yeah, it's the best way for them to ensure that their profit making is always guaranteed with such customers. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What do you mean by, the developer benefits from filtered consumers? 

I don't get that part, you can make me understand. 

As in specific set of device users. like you using swithc or android and they targeting only those devices.

40 minutes ago, skyfire said:

As in specific set of device users. like you using swithc or android and they targeting only those devices.

That's exactly how they go about it with how they penetrate the market based on what gamers play with my channeling it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's one thing that I truly really love about playing survival games. You have to very quick with your thinking, otherwise you are dead. 

That's why it's about survival. You need not to let your guard down for one minute or it's going to be too critical for your survival. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Isn't this game two player? Or am I confusing it with another game?

There are a few versions of this game. The main or first one being called simply Dont Starve , the one on the video is the multiplayer version Dont Starve toguether. There are other versions of the game with some differences like scenarios or characters. If you want to try the game try the first version which is usually very cheap on Playstation , Xbox, or Steam, usually its cheaper on PC, the Switch version is the most expensive. Dont try to bother with the android version, it runs well but I couldnt get use to the controls on android.

30 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

There are a few versions of this game. The main or first one being called simply Dont Starve , the one on the video is the multiplayer version Dont Starve toguether. There are other versions of the game with some differences like scenarios or characters. If you want to try the game try the first version which is usually very cheap on Playstation , Xbox, or Steam, usually its cheaper on PC, the Switch version is the most expensive. Dont try to bother with the android version, it runs well but I couldnt get use to the controls on android.

Thanks for the tips - how long a game is it?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Thanks for the tips - how long a game is it?

Its a survival game so there is technically no end to it.  The objective of the game is to survive and explore, you are basically trapped in the area (islad, woods, desert etc) so if you complete certain objectives you can escape and thus finish the game. However the maps are randomized so the locations of the objectives are unknown. According to google if you know what you are looking for you can beat the game in abour 30 hours. Finishing the game 100% about 122 hours. I once played the game for about 60 hours and couldnt even finish it.

11 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Its a survival game so there is technically no end to it.  The objective of the game is to survive and explore, you are basically trapped in the area (islad, woods, desert etc) so if you complete certain objectives you can escape and thus finish the game. However the maps are randomized so the locations of the objectives are unknown. According to google if you know what you are looking for you can beat the game in abour 30 hours. Finishing the game 100% about 122 hours. I once played the game for about 60 hours and couldnt even finish it.

60 Hours isn't that bad at all - try 500 hours for Dying Light 2. I'm not sure if I even finished 20 hours of it yet - there's just so much to explore.

55 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

60 Hours isn't that bad at all - try 500 hours for Dying Light 2. I'm not sure if I even finished 20 hours of it yet - there's just so much to explore.

One of the reasons why I avoid Dying light XD

There is only a handfull of games that Ive dedicated more than 100 hours and honestly I try to avoid long games like that nowdays since I dont really have all that time to invest on a game.