Register Now
skyfire

Don’t Starve Together

On 3/16/2022 at 7:18 PM, kingpotato said:

That is the multiplayer mode, Dont Starve Toguether, the main Dont starve game is already available on Switch

Thanks for adding information to my knowledge. Is the game really good? Do you recommend the game? If it is a good game, I might try on my Windows PC.

21 minutes ago, egghead said:

Thanks for adding information to my knowledge. Is the game really good? Do you recommend the game? If it is a good game, I might try on my Windows PC.

It's a very good game. I can very much easily recommend it to anyone who's into that kind of games. I'd rate it 8/10 good. 

27 minutes ago, egghead said:

I just checked the price. In my location, the game cost $14.99 for Windows PC. I think that is affordable price for a game.

Thats actually kinda expensive for this game. Well I dont know your location but I have seen it as a cheap as 5 dollars on the playstation store during sales. I was under the impresion that on pc was a similar price. Have you checked steam?

3 hours ago, egghead said:

I just checked the price. In my location, the game cost $14.99 for Windows PC. I think that is affordable price for a game.

Yeah of course, a game that's approximately $15 isn't that bad, plus it offers a good gameplay. 

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Much better price but wait for a sale, sometimes they even give it out for free on some promotions, its a very cheap game actually.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have gotten some video games for free just like that in some of such promotions. 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:30 PM, egghead said:

I have bought a lot of games during the sale or promotional events, actually it saves money when you wait little longer.

Some of us are not always well informed when such promotions are going on and it's why we are always left out. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think we need to have a thread to share such quick information of promotional events to keep gamers here well informed. 

Such promotional updates are not always certain on when it's going to be active and it's why some people miss out on it.