Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you were briefly obsessed with, and then bored by?

3 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Are there any games that you just could not stop playing originally after you bought them, but after a while, you found they grew stale and dull?

It kind of happened to me with playing Diablo if I remembered correctly. I tried very hard to keep up with the flair but I lost it completely.. 

There's been a lot of games where I play and stop because I couldn't get into it or I would get stuck and give up. Other than that, I wouldn't say briefly, but GTA 5 has gotten stale over the years, to the point I have no interest in playing anytime soon. I'm even dreading the new game, because I know I'm going to play it, maybe finish it, but I'll never touch it again after. Even for online mode. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

There's been a lot of games where I play and stop because I couldn't get into it or I would get stuck and give up. Other than that, I wouldn't say briefly, but GTA 5 has gotten stale over the years, to the point I have no interest in playing anytime soon. I'm even dreading the new game, because I know I'm going to play it, maybe finish it, but I'll never touch it again after. Even for online mode. 

I'm actually yet to complete playing GTA 5. I wouldn't really say it's becoming a boring game for me but it's just lack of commitment to the game that's delaying my progress.