Register Now
Kane99

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order sequel going to be worth it?

I have not yet played the first Fallen Order game, but I hear it was good from some, but bad from others. Is Fallen Order any good? I have put off playing it because I was worried it'd be too hard, or a glitchy mess. And I know it's a glitchy mess at times. Is it worth playing? 

I want to give it a shot, because I would like to try out a sequel if one does come out. I just hope any problems the game has is sorted before release. 

I've only got so far into it, but I like what I've seen of it so far. As some people on this forum may be aware, I am NOT a fan of Soul's games, but a lot of the really annoying things that I have seen in Souls games and thankfully missing. You can pause and there is actually multiple difficulty options. Like I said, I only just started playing and can't say how frustrating the combat might get, but the combat does feel slow like a Souls game. I probably wouldn't have bothered with Fallen Order if wasn't on EA play that I ca access through my Gamepass subscription, but even if, like me, you are not a fan of Souls games in general, it might be worth a try.

15 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I've only got so far into it, but I like what I've seen of it so far. As some people on this forum may be aware, I am NOT a fan of Soul's games, but a lot of the really annoying things that I have seen in Souls games and thankfully missing. You can pause and there is actually multiple difficulty options. Like I said, I only just started playing and can't say how frustrating the combat might get, but the combat does feel slow like a Souls game. I probably wouldn't have bothered with Fallen Order if wasn't on EA play that I ca access through my Gamepass subscription, but even if, like me, you are not a fan of Souls games in general, it might be worth a try.

Nice, I'll have to check it out then. I have gamepass and haven't been using it all too much anyway. I have tried the Souls games myself, and I lose patience with them fast. I am not one for learning tells and moves, so I don't do so well with them. But if I can put this game on easy, then I suppose I'm going to play this next weekend.

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Nice, I'll have to check it out then. I have gamepass and haven't been using it all too much anyway. I have tried the Souls games myself, and I lose patience with them fast. I am not one for learning tells and moves, so I don't do so well with them. But if I can put this game on easy, then I suppose I'm going to play this next weekend.

The game itself is not that dificult even in hard mode. Go with normal difficulty, easy mode might be too easy in my opinion

It's a fantastic game! It took me roughly around 20 hours to finish. The combat takes some time to learn, but it's very rewarding once you do.  If you into the game or film or just love everything about the theme then why not you would be loving it 😛 if the story and no bugs are right XD