Register Now
egghead

Does Anyone Play Play2Earn Games?

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When the worst video games of all time I still attract players, I don't see any video game that wouldn't attract anybody unless it isn't a game. 

Seriously, that's how it's been for a while now. There will always be fans that favors their ill developed games, giving them cause to keep at it. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's how it's been for a while now. There will always be fans that favors their ill developed games, giving them cause to keep at it. 

Yes, it is like that since all of us have different options of video games. My best might simply be the worst for another gamer. 

35 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

The Sandbox, Age of Rust. Are simply block-chain play to earn games. I don't like playing much of the mobile games, I prefer much of the 'Play to earn this days. Monetary reward should be added to most of the games, and not the companies ripping us off every time. 

I have seen so many of such games especially on mobile phones and to think that some gamers believe that they can earn something from them is very funny. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have seen so many of such games especially on mobile phones and to think that some gamers believe that they can earn something from them is very funny. 

NTFs is the real gambling in video games and it's definitely going to kill off anything we hold dear in games. 

Not for me. Axie Infinity is one that I looked into briefly but the start up cost is just absurd. It feels a bit like a con to spend your money on virtual things and then you're stuck with these items without being able to make your money back. I'm sure there are a few people making a lot from the game but the majority will not.

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Not for me. Axie Infinity is one that I looked into briefly but the start up cost is just absurd. It feels a bit like a con to spend your money on virtual things and then you're stuck with these items without being able to make your money back. I'm sure there are a few people making a lot from the game but the majority will not.

They would eventually set it up for you to spend money on the games before you can be able to make money from it. Just like how some mining websites works. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even up to now, axie Infinity block-chain play to earn video game is still running legitimately. Its simply for those who got lots of money to invest into it. 

It's definitely not a path that I would ever be willing to set for myself because I know very well that it's not worth it. 

I forgot to mention, if anyone is seriously looking into Axie Infinity or other similar games, there are some scholarship programmes out there. You can apply for it and you basically have to give like half of your game income to the sponsor. Doesn't sound great but then you don't have to risk any of your money to start in the game.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Ubisoft is a strong supporter of the use of NTFs in games and it's no wonder they are getting it left, right and center from everyone now. 

That's why I'm not surprised about getting to hear they are open to being bought out if there are any takers. Shameful!!!