Register Now
Kid Dynamite

Disappointing Game Sequels?

Twilight Princess was a total let down for me. While the graphics were beautiful, the game was just horrible. Nintendo tried so hard to create an open world game that it felt rushed and overdone. It got to the point that the only part I even enjoyed was the beginning of the game in Ordon Village.

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Majority of the video games are simply focusing more on the graphics, and leaving the real thing which is the game-play, sequels, contents behind. 

And that's the point, because only graphics don't sell the game and once you shift from the game's initial story, you have already killed it over 80%.

30 minutes ago, Boblee said:

And that's the point, because only graphics don't sell the game and once you shift from the game's initial story, you have already killed it over 80%.

Yes buddy, that's what some video game companies fail to adhere to. The game-play is precious, the contents should be made unique together with the graphics. 

48 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes buddy, that's what some video game companies fail to adhere to. The game-play is precious, the contents should be made unique together with the graphics. 

Seriously, that's something Capcom have been doing with the Resident Evil games for a long time now and it's becoming increasingly difficult to swallow. 

Candy crush Saga, Braid, Puzzle Quest, Lemmings etc, puzzle games aren't what I love after experiencing their game-play via my Android devices. I am not a fan of Puzzle games, I played them out of friends recommendation, at the end, it's simply disappointing for me. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's something Capcom have been doing with the Resident Evil games for a long time now and it's becoming increasingly difficult to swallow. 

Do you say, Capcom isn't getting it right right, with it's Resident Evil aeries?? 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Majority of the video games are simply focusing more on the graphics, and leaving the real thing which is the game-play, sequels, contents behind. 

Most of the time, the developers believe that graphics sells the games more and faster which to some extent is true. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Do you say, Capcom isn't getting it right right, with it's Resident Evil aeries?? 

They have moved away from the original story of the game for a while now and they keep introducing characters that never had connection to what the game represented before. 

On 2/6/2022 at 7:38 AM, Heatman said:

Perfect Dark Zero is another one that never lived to its expectations with the game being visually unimpressive and none revolutionary gameplay like the first one. 

I played the first mission and quit. I think the reason it didn't do so well, because it was just an underwhelming game with not much going for it. I heard the online modes were pretty fun, but the servers for it probably lost players fast. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have moved away from the original story of the game for a while now and they keep introducing characters that never had connection to what the game represented before. 

I didn't get to experience such, maybe it's due to the fact, I've been away from playing the newer editions of RE. Which of the editions of RE that features unrecognized characters? 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I played the first mission and quit. I think the reason it didn't do so well, because it was just an underwhelming game with not much going for it. I heard the online modes were pretty fun, but the servers for it probably lost players fast. 

Seriously, EA really know how to murder games in first class levels. It's a shame gamers get caught up with such games. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, EA really know how to murder games in first class levels. It's a shame gamers get caught up with such games. 

Only if they could work faster in having their FIFA games murdered at least, I would feel very good but it's likely hard to happen as long as football remains a big deal in the world of sports.