Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

Not as rare as some of the other items mentioned in this thread. But the damn collectables in some of the games just annoy the hell out of me because they're extremely annoying to get. GTA has done this recently in the online mode where you have to find a lot of statues, collectables, and destroy signal jammers. It's impossible to keep track of which ones you need to find.

38 minutes ago, Darth said:

Not as rare as some of the other items mentioned in this thread. But the damn collectables in some of the games just annoy the hell out of me because they're extremely annoying to get. GTA has done this recently in the online mode where you have to find a lot of statues, collectables, and destroy signal jammers. It's impossible to keep track of which ones you need to find.

Trying to get them all is definitely going to put a great deal of pressure on you but if you eventually do it, then it's going to be worthwhile. 

On 3/15/2022 at 12:22 PM, Boblee said:

Trying to get them all is definitely going to put a great deal of pressure on you but if you eventually do it, then it's going to be worthwhile. 

Honestly, I'll have to check to see if there are any achievements/trophies for it because if not, I just won't care for it. The in-game rewards for things like these are just never worth the effort you have to put into it to find them all.

7 hours ago, Darth said:

Honestly, I'll have to check to see if there are any achievements/trophies for it because if not, I just won't care for it. The in-game rewards for things like these are just never worth the effort you have to put into it to find them all.

It's just been their MO for a long time now with all of their games. It's even a if they gamers are now too used to it.