Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no need for that buddy. I don't have funds to put in an entertainment that doesn't worth it for me. 

As long as you have found a good way to play and enjoy your video games without having to push in a lot of money into it, it's what that matters. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no need for that buddy. I don't have funds to put in an entertainment that doesn't worth it for me. 

But the question is if you had the money will you be willing to spend it on that kind of means to beat a game? 

Even if I have the money, I wouldn't still look up to the entertainment which doesn't give me reasons to be happy around it. My peace of mind is something I chase for, and if no entertainment option offers me I wouldn't go on to spend. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

But the question is if you had the money will you be willing to spend it on that kind of means to beat a game? 

If I have the money and extra, then I can go on to bet. But for now, I see no reasons for that, because I don't have the extra funds. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as you have found a good way to play and enjoy your video games without having to push in a lot of money into it, it's what that matters. 

It doesn't matter of you push a lot of money or not, what really matters is your satisfaction towards the game you find wanting. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It doesn't matter of you push a lot of money or not, what really matters is your satisfaction towards the game you find wanting. 

Yeah, that's the only basis for most gamers when it comes to playing their games. It's how I also want to play my video games too for the fun of it. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Some gamers find the satisfaction in what the money they push into the games can be able to do for them most of the time. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers find the satisfaction in what the money they push into the games can be able to do for them most of the time. 

The satisfaction too is what I based mainly and not just having the completionist tendency buddy. I didn't come to play without the fun, the fun is the most beautiful part of video games. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's the only basis for most gamers when it comes to playing their games. It's how I also want to play my video games too for the fun of it. 

When the game brings more fun that expected, I can decide hanging around the video game for long and crossing more of it's missions 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Once the money helps them to get the item they really want so bad, they wouldn't mind at all because it's what makes them feel accomplished. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

But to be very honest with you, most of the time, collecting these items are very satisfying because it's something to show for your efforts. 

It pleases me too, when ever I win something extra, or accomplish some tasks through to the game's achievement and unlocking important features of the game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It pleases me too, when ever I win something extra, or accomplish some tasks through to the game's achievement and unlocking important features of the game. 

It's actually why you see some gamers take on the path of being a collector. There is always a big reason why they do that. 

46 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's shows progression on the game. When you're playing without accomplishment, it isn't making any sense. 

How can you play video games without having anything to feel accomplished about it? It's definitely going to seem like a waste of time.