Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why you see some gamers take on the path of being a collector. There is always a big reason why they do that. 

Yeah, I've seen it all, they simply wants to preserve the achievements which shows massive progress in the game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I've seen it all, they simply wants to preserve the achievements which shows massive progress in the game. 

Well, to some extent the way I see it, it's something that's really good if they go about their collecting in a good way. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, that's why they keep on pushing for more when it comes to being able to get more. They do everything to get it done. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, that's why they keep on pushing for more when it comes to being able to get more. They do everything to get it done. 

Normally, even if you don't have the completionist tendency, you wouldn't like to play without racking up some of the game's achievement.

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Normally, even if you don't have the completionist tendency, you wouldn't like to play without racking up some of the game's achievement.

Exactly what it should be because even when you're just playing for fun, the fun you got from it is your trophy 🏆 collection. 

27 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly what it should be because even when you're just playing for fun, the fun you got from it is your trophy 🏆 collection. 

Correct, because, the gamer will definitely unlock items unknowingly. That's passion speaking and nothing much. 

I've been trying to unlock stuff in Madden NFL 21, but it seems to take ages to progress. I'm mainly playing franchise mode, so I assume I have to play stuff like their MUT mode or whatever you call it. The one where you get cards for players and have a team based on the cards you have. I hated that mode, people were too competitive and I could never win. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Such happens to me as well when I'm playing soccer games especially FIFA, I play at ease via player career mode, not knowing I am racking up achievements which enabled me to seize some items in the store for my pro..

Can you please show off some of the collections that you have already. It would be nice to have a look at them. 

When I am playing video games, I don't normally check out for achievements, It doesn't matter much to me, since it wouldn't be exchanged to real life item, it will only be used in the virtual game to acquire items in the store. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

When I am playing video games, I don't normally check out for achievements, It doesn't matter much to me, since it wouldn't be exchanged to real life item, it will only be used in the virtual game to acquire items in the store. 

I don't really care about what other people think about having gaming achievements, I believe that it's something that matters very well. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I don't really care about what other people think about having gaming achievements, I believe that it's something that matters very well. 

Gaming achievements means alot to me, it tells me I'm doing well in the game, and I will push on to rack more too. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've been trying to unlock stuff in Madden NFL 21, but it seems to take ages to progress. I'm mainly playing franchise mode, so I assume I have to play stuff like their MUT mode or whatever you call it. The one where you get cards for players and have a team based on the cards you have. I hated that mode, people were too competitive and I could never win. 

This is so me in Top Eleven! I've not developed a player to reach the maximum rating and sometimes I begin to wonder, if I am even serious at all in the game. 

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is so me in Top Eleven! I've not developed a player to reach the maximum rating and sometimes I begin to wonder, if I am even serious at all in the game. 

It's those who have all the time in the world that can be devoted into making such kind of players in that game. 

51 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's those who have all the time in the world that can be devoted into making such kind of players in that game. 

That's true. I work daily and play games at night. So, creating time to build those monsters is always going to take a lot of time and that time is what I don't have now.