Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

We have them plenty, I can't worry about such kind of gamers because they have money, they can play anytime they want. 

Seriously, having money is everything that's going to be very easy in getting all you wanted in your life. 

42 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, having money is everything that's going to be very easy in getting all you wanted in your life. 

Money solves literally everything buyable on the market, it gives you happiness to an extent too. If I have money, I wouldn't worry about how much anything related to gaming cost. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We have them plenty, I can't worry about such kind of gamers because they have money, they can play anytime they want. 

When they have the money to use for their needs, especially if it's a need they are addicted to, they will keep doing it. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Money solves literally everything buyable on the market, it gives you happiness to an extent too. If I have money, I wouldn't worry about how much anything related to gaming cost. 

Isn't that the main reason why we wake up to go to work every day of our lives? We can't do anything without money. 

All you need is enough to live a decently comfortable life. It's nice to have luxuries, but it's not required. I have a minivan that I drive if I have to take my chair anywhere. That's more or less a necessity. Then I have my Camaro, which is a luxury. I didn't need it, despite desperately wanting one for the past 35 years. Desire comes second after require. We require clean food, clean water, adequate clothing, and adequate shelter. Other preferable requirements would include things like top notch health care. For people like me, a wheelchair is required. After that, is things we don't need. Just things we desire. I desire skulls due to being a collector. I desire Zippos due to being a collector. I desire video games. I desire YouTube. I desire my Camaro. None of that is a requirement to live. To occupy my mind I can buy a deck of cards for 50¢. Solitaire sucks after about two games, but it occupies the mind. For those able to walk, you could go on hikes.

With our money we first have to figure out what is required and then worry about what is desired.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Isn't that the main reason why we wake up to go to work every day of our lives? We can't do anything without money. 

When you check your bills, you wouldn't have anything left, but turning a workaholic just to service your bills. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's when you have separated your needs from your wants, then you can be able to know what's the most important things that you need to spend on. 

And there are the silly ones who don't separate their needs from their wants and spend on the irrelevant ones. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

And there are the silly ones who don't separate their needs from their wants and spend on the irrelevant ones. 

They should always be ready to suffer from being in lack of funds all the time when they have important something to get. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have already grabbed my Crafting Tools(300 runes) in the early stage of playing Elden Ring, and it's definitely going to come in handy in playing. 

That helps you craft almost everything you need in the game to get past your enemies. It's one item that you can't leave out. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

That helps you craft almost everything you need in the game to get past your enemies. It's one item that you can't leave out. 

Yeah exactly, it's one item that is versatile in my opinion in the game. You can't do without having it for your progress. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, it's one item that is versatile in my opinion in the game. You can't do without having it for your progress. 

An item that helps you to craft other items that's very important to your gaming progress is indispensable.