Register Now
The Blackangel

The one item you never got

44 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's true. I work daily and play games at night. So, creating time to build those monsters is always going to take a lot of time and that time is what I don't have now.

Exactly my thoughts, and it's why I would find it very difficult to get into the game very quickly because it would really require more of my time. 

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is so me in Top Eleven! I've not developed a player to reach the maximum rating and sometimes I begin to wonder, if I am even serious at all in the game. 

Maybe your losing interest in the game and it's affecting how serious and committed you are to playing the game. 

On 3/8/2022 at 8:56 PM, Boblee said:

Can you please show off some of the collections that you have already. It would be nice to have a look at them. 

I would have loved, but it is dark already in my locality, and again I am not close to my video game. I'll try to make a demo video sooner for you to see when I'm chanced enough. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I would have loved, but it is dark already in my locality, and again I am not close to my video game. I'll try to make a demo video sooner for you to see when I'm chanced enough. 

I will be looking forward to getting to see them as soon as possible when you eventually do it. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're passionate for the game, you could've been consistent playing the game than how you're being reluctant with it currently. 

Some gamers are more involved and invested in their games than others are and it's going to be visible in how they play. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will be looking forward to getting to see them as soon as possible when you eventually do it. 

I wanted doing it today but I was very busy, I entered VGR just as I'm writing to you. Let me see if I'll have that time, I'll do it tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers are more involved and invested in their games than others are and it's going to be visible in how they play. 

I got you, some invest more funds, and you can't expect them to stay away from playing. Because surely, they'll enjoy the money they invested into video games. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I got you, some invest more funds, and you can't expect them to stay away from playing. Because surely, they'll enjoy the money they invested into video games. 

There are some gamers who even invest more time and more money into their gaming habits then they do in other projects. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I was a little boy, all my savings was mainly for video game items, I love buying fanciful skins just to beautify my then Gameboy, buying controllers for my PS2 etc. 

If my mother caught you doing that kind of a thing... You are definitely getting grounded for God knows how long. She's completely against gaming. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If my mother caught you doing that kind of a thing... You are definitely getting grounded for God knows how long. She's completely against gaming. 

Lol, if I had realized that my mother is harsh in that, then I'll be hiding my gaming items from her, I'll play secretly. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some gamers who even invest more time and more money into their gaming habits then they do in other projects. 

But that doesn't mean they'll forget playing their games long time, they'll still come check the game when they're free from their other projects. 

31 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

But that doesn't mean they'll forget playing their games long time, they'll still come check the game when they're free from their other projects. 

They will definitely play as they like because it's their money and it's all they know how to play. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

We have them plenty, I can't worry about such kind of gamers because they have money, they can play anytime they want. 

Edited by Justin11