Register Now
DC

VGR Member of the Month - February 2022

VGR Member of the Month - February 2022?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. VGR Member of the Month - February 2022

• Kane99
    • The Blackangel
    • killamch89
    • Heatman
    • Shagger
    • Yaramaki

@Kane99 @The Blackangel @killamch89 @Heatman @Shagger @Yaramaki

Please cast your vote in the poll above for this month's Member of the Month. The winner will receive $5 USD delivered via Paypal or Amazon digital giftcard.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

Voting closes March 5th at 10pm EST. You may vote for yourself and you are encouraged to ask your friends to sign-up to VGR and vote for you!

I do gotta say i'm flattered to see my user name in here. Wasen't really expecting to be ever nominated for something like this, Let alone my first month of posting here. 

Thanks to DC for nominating me -> you have a great community going here , it's rare to see such an active forum in this day and age and i'm glad to be part of it. Kind off wished i find vgr sooner then i did. The forums i usually frequented where mostly about collecting video games rather then about the games themselves so it's refreshing just speaking about games and nothing else. Even tough i would like to sneak in a little video game collecting in here and there well if i'm allowed to open up a topic that is.

Anyways hope everybody has/had a great weekend.

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I do gotta say i'm flattered to see my user name in here. Wasen't really expecting to be ever nominated for something like this, Let alone my first month of posting here. 

Thanks to DC for nominating me -> you have a great community going here , it's rare to see such an active forum in this day and age and i'm glad to be part of it. Kind off wished i find vgr sooner then i did. The forums i usually frequented where mostly about collecting video games rather then about the games themselves so it's refreshing just speaking about games and nothing else. Even tough i would like to sneak in a little video game collecting in here and there well if i'm allowed to open up a topic that is.

Anyways hope everybody has/had a great weekend.

I'm doing so already with waiting for the Manchester Derby to start in few hours time. I'm already set up for it in one of favorite spots.