Register Now
egghead

Your favorite online board game?

These days I am not playing any online board games, but in the recent past, especially during the lockdown period of first phase of corona pandemic I was playing a lot of board games like Monopoly, Ludo, Chess, etc.

Do you play online board games? What is your favorite online board game?

I love Spirit Island but boy is hard. I've played about 50 games using mostly the vanilla Spirits and it's never easy. I recently starting increasing the difficulty but the amount of thinking you have to do in this game really taxes your brain mentally. I can't even imagine playing with 3 players - two is hard enough. My wife wont even play it with me =(

I don't usually play board games, mainly because I have no patience for the really tough strategy based ones, or ones that feature a lot of conversation and deductions. But I'll play a game of monopoly and anything else that's more simple to do. 

On 3/2/2022 at 8:17 PM, Kane99 said:

I don't usually play board games, mainly because I have no patience for the really tough strategy based ones, or ones that feature a lot of conversation and deductions. But I'll play a game of monopoly and anything else that's more simple to do. 

As far as I'm concerned, most the board video games aren't always that much fun but get boring along the way. 

On 3/2/2022 at 7:20 AM, egghead said:

These days I am not playing any online board games, but in the recent past, especially during the lockdown period of first phase of corona pandemic I was playing a lot of board games like Monopoly, Ludo, Chess, etc.

Do you play online board games? What is your favorite online board game?

The online board games that I do play is whot.whot is a card game that you can play with friends or family.

On 3/8/2022 at 5:45 AM, Prof elohstar said:

The online board games that I do play is whot.whot is a card game that you can play with friends or family.

I have played few manual card games (with real people) as well as digital card game (on computer or hand held device), however, I do not know of whot. In fact I had never heard of this game before I stumbled upon this thread. I will have to check this out.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say Chess and Ludo are my favorites. Monopoly tends to bring out the worst in people so I don't bother with it especially online.

I don't really find Ludo that fun to play. It gets boring for me when I play it for too long. But as for chess, it's my thing. 

18 hours ago, egghead said:

I have played few manual card games (with real people) as well as digital card game (on computer or hand held device), however, I do not know of whot. In fact I had never heard of this game before I stumbled upon this thread. I will have to check this out.

Please do check it out. It's really an interesting card game. You can play whot with over 6 people at a time. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

On which device do you play this game? I have an android phone and I just checked this game on Play Store and found out that there are numerous games with the name whot.

It's a very common game down here and we even play its card. It's basically a card game that you can play with multiple players.