Register Now
The Blackangel

Damn Computer Crashed

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

No blue screen. I've had to deal with that in the past, and knew how to take care of that. This was just a black screen with a single line of text in gray. It's been long enough that I don't remember what it said. But one of @Rain Dew's friends helped out. All it took was a reset of Bios, and all was good. Until the next time it crashes.

Can be anything still, doing that what you did fixed it but still had an answer to what amde it poop 😛 

One funny thing that I always tell my friends about their computer system is that it's definitely going to crash when it's going to crash and there is nothing that's going to stop that but fixing it when it happens. 

On 4/24/2022 at 9:31 AM, The Blackangel said:

I honestly have no clue what caused it. But we got it figured out. Something happened in the bios, so I had to go in and restore that to the default settings. That fixed the problem. I just hope this shit doesn't happen again.

At least it worked out for you - Do you have your most important files backed up to an external harddrive? It really comes in handy when your company suffers any kind of issues...

My computer crashed one time too , I was learning how to program a really complex code on c++ and after some minutes into it my computer just went blank and wouldn't reboot. The tech guy who checked it said the program was too enormous for my computer to carry that's why it crashed. I was just grateful non of my really important files were lost.

How is yours now , I hope it has been fixed already?