Register Now
skyfire

Never Alone: Arctic Collection

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The name dragged me commenting on the game, but not the type I use to enjoy, after watching the trailer briefly. 

It's not that bad. though, not everyone likes platformers I suppose.

I've always wanted to check this game out. I think I downloaded it ages ago when Xbox gave it away for free at one point I think. Or maybe it was on gamepass, I forget. But it looked quite appealing, so I may check it out soon. 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:12 AM, skyfire said:

If you like scrolling platformer type games, something in the type of the little nightmare then you may like this game too.

You're right about mentioning little nightmare because it's something that very similar with this game as well. I might give it a try. 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:12 AM, skyfire said:

If you like scrolling platformer type games, something in the type of the little nightmare then you may like this game too.

For sure, little nightmare is a great one and I enjoyed playing it. Never Alone: Arctic Collection looks like it's going to be something nice from the trailer. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Checking it out on Google play store is an option for me now. I am checking several mobile games which has been recommended here and there via play store if any of them deserves to be downloaded. 

It's already on my wishlist and once I'm done with the project I have got in hand, I'm getting the game - Never Alone: Arctic Collection and if it's as half good as little nightmare, I would be very happy. 

On 4/16/2022 at 1:17 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Reminds me a popular slogan that says; Never walk alone, this game is worth the time after watching through the trailer. 

That's Liverpool club motor or something if u remembered correctly? I'm not sure if it's related to the game but I get your point by the way. Do you plan on getting the game? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's Liverpool club motor or something if u remembered correctly? I'm not sure if it's related to the game but I get your point by the way. Do you plan on getting the game? 

Sure, it's Liverpool's motto, they always print it as a banner, we'll never walk alone. 

I don't plan to get the game, I'm already walking alone, without securing it. The gameplay is quite okay via it's trailer, but I'm not interested. 

Edited by Head_Hunter