Register Now
Zesty

Watching the pros on Twitch

Does anyone like to watch pro gamers on Twitch compete in tournaments?

I really enjoy watching the big teams play in tournaments on Twitch every weekend. It's interesting to see how the pros play and pick up new strategies.

What do you think?

I watch twitch all the time, but I only watch what I watch and when I want to watch people. That being said I do not really watch pros that do tournaments. Most of the time you see them game and the chat going nuts and also you have to sub to them to get benfits. I mean rather watch a small streamer that the streamer interact with you 🙂 

It's a shame that I created a twitch account updated my profile, but deserted it without even visiting for a single sec for over 3-4 months now. I am addicted to YouTube, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't consider twitch anymore, when I see the need I'll return there. 

When it comes to the best strategies and compositions I would always recommend to watch pros on Twitch whenever there are on-going tournaments. In here you would see the latest trends of the meta, the best picks and the craziest strategies ever played. So not only is it enjoyable, but also a learning experience for your next ranked or even casual games.

I'm not on Twitch, as I prefer YouTube. But pro gamers are always playing the type of games that I don't get into for one reason or another. Some my psyche can't do like COD, due to my own experiences in the military. Others just don't interest me in the slightest like SSB. So I don't ever watch it. So far I haven't come across any tournaments that are in games that are the kind that I play. Except for speed runs or other weird shit. Such as one guy played Zelda OOT under his own challenge of not collecting a single rupee throughout the entire game. And he did it. But then, that's not eSports thing so I'm guessing it really doesn't count.

Edited by The Blackangel

I watch some popular streamers but honestly watching pros is kind of boring. I prefer to play games rather than just watch other people play them. I like to have fun playing rather than sitting and listening to some annoying streamer haha.

On 4/14/2022 at 12:25 AM, Zesty said:

I watch some popular streamers but honestly watching pros is kind of boring. I prefer to play games rather than just watch other people play them. I like to have fun playing rather than sitting and listening to some annoying streamer haha.

Playing is actually more fun than watching, however, if you can to develop skills watching pro play can be helpful.

Yes, I love to watch Twitch streamers play in competitive tournaments, it's quite interesting to see how they play and when watching I have found myself picking up things and trying them out myself in games which has helped my gameplay in certain games. NickEh30 is one Twitch streamer I love to watch play Fortnite tournaments especially when he plays it cash cups. The games get so intense throughout and it's a lot of fun to watch how they handle the pressure in the games. I know I couldn't handle pressure like they do during big tournaments like that.