Register Now
Patrik

games with so much action happening at the same time, yay or nay?

There comes some times where there is so much stuff happening at the same time that makes you not able to concentrate, like so many textdraws or much colors or explosions that make it hard to see the characters or just annoying you, i really hate this kind of games.

If anything it adds a lot to the experience. Making it feel more action packed. I love when random things happen during the gameplay. It aids in the presentation as well. As long as it doesn't affect the gameplay, I'm all for it. 

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's like Third Person Shooters position, I dislike it when my character is shown halfway. Meaning, I see only the hand that is holding the weapon, not seeing it's complete body. 

When is the third person shooters position, it will get a bit messy and some gamers won't even want to continue or struggle at that point.  

41 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's like Third Person Shooters position, I dislike it when my character is shown halfway. Meaning, I see only the hand that is holding the weapon, not seeing it's complete body. 

Yeah thats called first person view , you can actually get better aim when playing like this, specially in shooter games. I dont really like third person view when playing shooting games.

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah thats called first person view , you can actually get better aim when playing like this, specially in shooter games. I dont really like third person view when playing shooting games.

Correct, FPS is the popular choice for most gamers who loves seeing their character clearly. 

16 hours ago, Patrik said:

There comes some times where there is so much stuff happening at the same time that makes you not able to concentrate, like so many textdraws or much colors or explosions that make it hard to see the characters or just annoying you, i really hate this kind of games.

Isn't that something that's very common with most military simulation video games? If it's the kind of thing one likes, he's definitely going enjoy it. 

I would try skul:hero slayer, The story is nice but the combat is incredibly fun and it is amazingly satisfying to beat a boss that you have been struggling on and then notice like five runs later it is actually pretty easy to defeat.

All in all, More action is yah for me in my case.

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No doubt, FPS have always been the preferred choice for gamers, I love it too, it enables me picture actions closely in the game and see from distance too. 

Seeing from distance makes the difference! An advantage especially when you have reached a difficult level in the game.

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Seeing from distance makes the difference! An advantage especially when you have reached a difficult level in the game.

Exactly, it gives you the overview of the game's background. From there you can take your position, avoid dangers, and know where to cite AI and down each of them. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, it gives you the overview of the game's background. From there you can take your position, avoid dangers, and know where to cite AI and down each of them. 

Taking a good position and finding the best strategy to kill your enemies in the game is what makes the game interesting and fun.

27 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Taking a good position and finding the best strategy to kill your enemies in the game is what makes the game interesting and fun.

It's actually why I take my time when it comes to playing any strategy games because it's how to play it better.