Register Now
Prof elohstar

DRIVER

On 3/17/2022 at 10:55 PM, Justin11 said:

I will endure I follow up what you've said to see if I'll get the game 'Driver. Since is PS3 compatible, no time wasting, I'll see if I'll search for it o er here at my countryside local online store. 

I believe you will be able to get the game DRIVER if you search well. You're going to enjoy the game.

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I believe you will be able to get the game DRIVER if you search well. You're going to enjoy the game.

I saw the game recently, as I dear her YouTube, it's been a while it came into inception, around 1999, first debuted on a gameboy device.

Edited by Justin11

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I saw the game recently, as I dear her YouTube, it's been a while it came into inception, around 1999, first debuted on a gameboy device.

You should get the game with the cover art below, not the one released in 1999 😉 , but man if you lived in europe i'd just send you a stack of ps3 games to keep you busy :

image.png.974b32a762cb156ecc0f09c93dc93988.png

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

You should get the game with the cover art below, not the one released in 1999 😉 , but man if you lived in europe i'd just send you a stack of ps3 games to keep you busy :

Excellent of you, I would've loved the notion of getting PS3 games from you. At this moment, I need more video games on PS3, but unfortunately I stay in Africa. 

On 3/24/2022 at 11:01 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes the game was released since 1999, both on Gameboy and PlayStation 1. But you can get their latest available version instead of the 1999 version. 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes the game was released since 1999, both on Gameboy and PlayStation 1. But you can get their latest available version instead of the 1999 version. 

What's the year the sequel was made? Okay, I'll go search through to see if their is an option like that. I hope the game is compatible on my current console? 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What's the year the sequel was made? Okay, I'll go search through to see if their is an option like that. I hope the game is compatible on my current console? 

Which console do you have now? You can as well search through as I believe you will get it.

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Same as i stated in another topic any playstation 3 model can play playstation 1 discs, so you should be fine if you wanted to check out driver 1 and 2 or any ps1 came for the matter.

Playstation 2 discs can only be played on the first generation ps3 consoles, if you have a slim or super slim model ps2 discs cannot be played on those versions.

5 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Same as i stated in another topic any playstation 3 model can play playstation 1 discs, so you should be fine if you wanted to check out driver 1 and 2 or any ps1 came for the matter.

Playstation 2 discs can only be played on the first generation ps3 consoles, if you have a slim or super slim model ps2 discs cannot be played on those versions.

I never knew about this before, I'm happy to know that PS1 disc are compatible with PS3 models. 

I checked out for the game 'Driver it is one of those retro racing games, I love, it's an option for me. I never went out to shop video games, when I go to my favourite offline store, definitely I'll ask the vendor about the disc of Driver. 

On 3/30/2022 at 6:11 PM, Justin11 said:

I never knew about this before, I'm happy to know that PS1 disc are compatible with PS3 models. 

I checked out for the game 'Driver it is one of those retro racing games, I love, it's an option for me. I never went out to shop video games, when I go to my favourite offline store, definitely I'll ask the vendor about the disc of Driver. 

On 3/30/2022 at 6:04 PM, Yaramaki said:

Am really surprised to read this. You mean PlayStation 1 disc can be played on PlayStation 3 console and vice versa? This is interesting. I never noticed this at all.

13 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Am really surprised to read this. You mean PlayStation 1 disc can be played on PlayStation 3 console and vice versa? This is interesting. I never noticed this at all.

No, playstation 3 discs can't be played on a ps1 console. Just ps1 discs on a ps3 console.

Edited by Yaramaki

On 4/1/2022 at 1:31 PM, Yaramaki said:

No, playstation 3 discs can't be played on a ps1 console. Just ps1 discs on a ps3 console.

Okay I got it now. So it means if you have a PS3, automatically you're having 2 console in one which is pS1 and PS3. 

On 3/25/2022 at 2:21 PM, Yaramaki said:

i have played this one in PC 2 years ago!! at first i thought it's boring as you're always stuck in the car, but the more you advance in the game the more enjoyable it gets, i give it 10/10!!