Register Now
Prof elohstar

SPIDERMAN

I only played the first one on ps1, pretty sure it was developed by the same people who did the tony hawk series. Can't remember much about to be honest, i think stan lee himself did voice over for the game. Pretty sure it got positive reviews otherwise i woulden't have bothered.

I know there was a second game on the ps1 but i never got to play that.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

I played it but only the few first levels, It was the first time that I saw the the MK Silver Armor costume which till this day is my favorite Spiderman costume

I couldn't complete playing spider man either, can't really remembered why I stopped playing Spiderman. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was never a fan of Spider-Man games when it was on Playstation 1. I saw the game but it never really impressed me. 

Spiderman on PlayStation 1 was actually interesting. I wouldn't say you missed a good game As I couldn't complete it either but it was worth trying.

21 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Spiderman on PlayStation 1 was actually interesting. I wouldn't say you missed a good game As I couldn't complete it either but it was worth trying.

I know some gamers who really played the game so much. My brother was one of them. He really did love the game. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If the game is on 3D, then I wouldn't mind testing out. I never played Spiderman games on any gaming device, maybe I'll be playing it this time. 

I believe that it's something that's going to be very much on 3D in Playstation 4 or 5. They can't have it on 2D. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I believe that it's something that's going to be very much on 3D in Playstation 4 or 5. They can't have it on 2D. 

If so, then the video game is worth it. I'll try to get PS4 in the future, with a gaming PC to enjoy better quality games. 

39 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If so, then the video game is worth it. I'll try to get PS4 in the future, with a gaming PC to enjoy better quality games. 

You really need to see how good the game Spiderman looked on Playstation 4. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know some gamers who really played the game so much. My brother was one of them. He really did love the game. 

Very well. Some people take Spiderman as their favourite video game back then especially those who fell in love with Spiderman cartoons.

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You really need to see how good the game Spiderman looked on Playstation 4. 

Impressive, I've watched it, I really enjoyed what I saw in the trailer video you shared around Spiderman. The PS4 version is looking very realistic, I'll try to fasten up with my own PS4 purchase.