Register Now
Prof elohstar

NEED FOR SPEED.

On 3/21/2022 at 2:02 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's best for me too when it comes to NFS series. I marked it as the best, their is no need seeking for others when I found most wanted more interesting. 

Talking about the best, although there are several games that might be better or almost better than NFS but in the end it's a matter of choice. What I call my best might not really be another person's best. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:53 AM, Yaramaki said:

No idea why you're comparing Need for speed with Gran turismo as both are completly different games. Need for speed is an arcade racer, GT is a sim racer. It's like comparing apples to oranges doesen't really make a whole lot of sense.

The best thing Ea can do is reevaluate the Need for speed series and get back to what made the series populair and give the franchise to a capable studio because Ghost clearly isen't able to make a decent need for speed game. Ea owns codemasters and slightly made studios now so why not let them make a Need for speed game. 

EA will always be EA and it's not like they don't know all these things that you have just mentioned because I'm sure they have received suggestion mails but they will play deaf ear. 

On 3/22/2022 at 12:53 AM, Yaramaki said:

No idea why you're comparing Need for speed with Gran turismo as both are completly different games. Need for speed is an arcade racer, GT is a sim racer. It's like comparing apples to oranges doesen't really make a whole lot of sense.

The best thing Ea can do is reevaluate the Need for speed series and get back to what made the series populair and give the franchise to a capable studio because Ghost clearly isen't able to make a decent need for speed game. Ea owns codemasters and slightly made studios now so why not let them make a Need for speed game. 

Totally agree, its obvius that the current studio in charge of NFS isnt able to deliver an actual good need for speed game.

On 3/21/2022 at 10:28 PM, Heatman said:

I hardly get into playing any Need for Speed series on the mobile phones because they are far more better for me playing on console. 

Yes, console versions are better, but since I don't play consoles all the time when I want it, my mobile device is an option for me, due to power outage. 

On 3/22/2022 at 4:19 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Talking about the best, although there are several games that might be better or almost better than NFS but in the end it's a matter of choice. What I call my best might not really be another person's best. 

Like, I love what I played around NFS no limit, yet another gamer saw no reasons to love the game like I did. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Like, I love what I played around NFS no limit, yet another gamer saw no reasons to love the game like I did. 

That's exactly what am talking about. Can you imagine loving NFS no limit and another gamer see no reason to love the game you loved! Don't be surprised that his own favourite game might not be a game you would spend your time on.

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, console versions are better, but since I don't play consoles all the time when I want it, my mobile device is an option for me, due to power outage. 

That's the reason why these games are on mobile. If you're unable to play them on PC or console then you may be able to play them on mobile.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's the reason why these games are on mobile. If you're unable to play them on PC or console then you may be able to play them on mobile.

My mobile phone is my second choice when it comes to playing games, especially when power shortage hinders me from playing through my console. 

4 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's exactly what am talking about. Can you imagine loving NFS no limit and another gamer see no reason to love the game you loved! Don't be surprised that his own favourite game might not be a game you would spend your time on.

That's the way video game has been running for several years, everyone got his or her choice. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the way video game has been running for several years, everyone got his or her choice. 

I do believe that it's time for the game Need for Speed series to have a remake from its original design to a Sim set up. 

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly. That's why we have video games in varieties. 

xD, the number of games at the moment, you can't complete them even if you don't do anything else again, just you and gaming. Even if you're playing 10 different games everyday you can't complete games produced in a single calender year. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, the number of games at the moment, you can't complete them even if you don't do anything else again, just you and gaming. Even if you're playing 10 different games everyday you can't complete games produced in a single calender year. 

Haha it's not possible at all. Is it even possible to play 10 different games daily? Even if you're getting paid to play and complete all games produced in a year, I doubt if you can play half of the games. Some games may take up to 3 months regular play before you can complete them. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Haha it's not possible at all. Is it even possible to play 10 different games daily? Even if you're getting paid to play and complete all games produced in a year, I doubt if you can play half of the games. Some games may take up to 3 months regular play before you can complete them. 

I sounded that way, because I know it gonna be hectic for anyone trying to finish up as many as he or she loves within a calendar year. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I sounded that way, because I know it gonna be hectic for anyone trying to finish up as many as he or she loves within a calendar year. 

It's not possible bro for anyone to play and complete half of the video games produced within a year.