Register Now
Prof elohstar

NEED FOR SPEED.

On 4/11/2022 at 11:41 PM, Justin11 said:

You need to adjust to deleting one and keeping one if you think your phone isn't compatible with the two. It might be due to your phone RAM being low or what..

Exactly. The phone ram is very low and I need to delete some things to free up space for gaming. So far everything on my phone are very useful to me so I can't delete anything except one of the 2 games. 

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly. The phone ram is very low and I need to delete some things to free up space for gaming. So far everything on my phone are very useful to me so I can't delete anything except one of the 2 games. 

At the meantime that's the option you got, but I'll advice you to save up, so you upgrade your mobile phone, playing games on a low RAM memory aren't interesting due to the lagging you'll encounter. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

At the meantime that's the option you got, but I'll advice you to save up, so you upgrade your mobile phone, playing games on a low RAM memory aren't interesting due to the lagging you'll encounter. 

Of course am already on it. Am getting a new phone very soon. Once I bought a new phone, I'll start playing some of the games I have seen on this forum.

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of course am already on it. Am getting a new phone very soon. Once I bought a new phone, I'll start playing some of the games I have seen on this forum.

Yeah, you ought to bro, their are lots of mobile games recommended here by @skyfire, he's always here to help you on more, anytime you want. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, you ought to bro, their are lots of mobile games recommended here by @skyfire, he's always here to help you on more, anytime you want. 

I already have some in my list. Minecraft is no 1 in my list. You have also introduced AMONG US. I'll start with 3 games once I get the phone I really want.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

I already have some in my list. Minecraft is no 1 in my list. You have also introduced AMONG US. I'll start with 3 games once I get the phone I really want.

Good luck with you new found games, I'm expecting to hear about your progress in the games anytime soon. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have recently dropped playing Need for Speed series for a while now for Gran Turismo series especially the 6th edition of the game. 

I guess I'm adding this game to my list too. I really want to see how this game is way better than NFS. 

10 hours ago, Zesty said:

I used to love playing Need for Speed games back in the old days like NFS Underground, Carbon & ProStreet. They were fun.

NFS Underground and Most Wanted were the two very of the game's series that never gets old. I wish they have a remake of the Most Wanted edition.