Register Now
Prof elohstar

NEED FOR SPEED.

11 hours ago, Syntax said:

I've loved this racing series for a very long time. Pursuit, Most Wanted, Underground 1 & 2 will always be classics in my eyes

Most Sim racing games needs to take a cue from what's done in those Need for Speed series and make a perfect game. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most Sim racing games needs to take a cue from what's done in those Need for Speed series and make a perfect game. 

In what way exactly? The gameplay in Need For Speed is more on the arcade side while racing sim games are more realistic so it won't be as exciting or fast-paced as NFS. If you mean the car sounds then you have a point there.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Its been confirmed that a new NFS game will be released this holiday season, also there a rumors that it will be next gen exclusive, another thing is that it will not be an Underground or Most wanted remake

The holiday season in which you're talking about is it during the December eve? 

Their is no problem if the company will issue out a remake on any of those two. 

On 4/7/2022 at 10:05 PM, kingpotato said:

Its been confirmed that a new NFS game will be released this holiday season, also there a rumors that it will be next gen exclusive, another thing is that it will not be an Underground or Most wanted remake

That it's not going to be an Underground or Most wanted remake is the only downside to the game. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When I first played Shift 2 unleashed, I thought it was another version of NFS game, not knowing it was a different car racer game all together. 

There are so many car racing video games that's out there. It's going to an impossible task for one to think of playing them all. 

On 4/6/2022 at 12:59 AM, Justin11 said:

It's kinda frustrating, I know it will make you playing low quality android games just to keep up with some busy time when you aren't closer to your console. 

That's exactly what am doing. In fact I have only 2 games installed on my phone right now and am thinking of deleting one soon as my phone is becoming slower and slower. 

14 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's exactly what am doing. In fact I have only 2 games installed on my phone right now and am thinking of deleting one soon as my phone is becoming slower and slower. 

I have 3 and the only time I even play them is when I'm absolutely bored. On another note, I'd have liked EA to create a NFS mobile game but they'd probably screw it up with micro transactions so that's why I haven't even made the suggestion.

5 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I have 3 and the only time I even play them is when I'm absolutely bored. On another note, I'd have liked EA to create a NFS mobile game but they'd probably screw it up with micro transactions so that's why I haven't even made the suggestion.

Gaming on mobile for now it's not for me. Am getting a new phone soon though. Once I finally get one, I'll play the games I want without restriction of low memory.

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

You need to adjust to deleting one and keeping one if you think your phone isn't compatible with the two. It might be due to your phone RAM being low or what..