Register Now
Prof elohstar

NEED FOR SPEED.

There is no denying that the fact that it's 1 of the best car customisation in the series. Things like nitrous through the wheels (Don't know what it's called), the boot layout, hydrolic suspension, spinners and so on. And you had the SUV races which were keen!

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

They already did that, on this generation alone they released 4 different brand new Need For Speed games, NFS Rivals, NFS 2015, NFS Payback (the worst of all) and NFS Heat . And while some of them were better than others none of those 4 "New games" made it to the heights of Underground or Most Wanted in terms of gameplay. They all had better graphics and new eviroments but that didnt save them from being less than average games. 

And when I say Remake I dont mean remaster thats two different things. Remaster is the same exact game just with better graphics like what they did with GTA trilogy, a Remake is whole overhaul of the game like what they did with the Resident Evil 2 and 3 remake. Thats why Im saying that we need a Remake of Underground or Most Wanted since those old games the originals are much better than the recent games and that says a lot.

Seriously, a remake isn't that easy to do and it's why you get to see them being in a haste to do remastered version of the games. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, a remake isn't that easy to do and it's why you get to see them being in a haste to do remastered version of the games. 

A remaster wouldnt be a bad thing either. My main problem with all the NFS games of this generation was the microtransactions, every single one of them , of course its EA so what we can expect, but even if its just a remaster I would love to see a NFS game without any in game purchases. What happened to the old days were one could simply unlock everything by playing ?

23 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I disagree, there are a lot of remakes that improve on the original, for example the Resident Evil 2 and 3 remakes where incredible, specially the RE2 remake. Or the Final Fantasy 7 remake which is graphically stunning. And I can go on and on about the many actual good remakes that have been made in last 5 years alone. A remake will not always make the game worse. As for the Need for Speed franchise they have gone through the New game choice for a long time now and obviusly that is not working at all, so I will say their best move is to go for a remake of their best franchises either Underground or Most wanted.

They have the final say, anything that pleases to them, they should do in order to make the game exceptional to them.  For me, all I care is better gaming, remake or no remake, the game should worth it by any means they're using. 

18 hours ago, kingpotato said:

A remaster wouldnt be a bad thing either. My main problem with all the NFS games of this generation was the microtransactions, every single one of them , of course its EA so what we can expect, but even if its just a remaster I would love to see a NFS game without any in game purchases. What happened to the old days were one could simply unlock everything by playing ?

The honest truth is that it's the microtransactions that they live for. They rather not make the games if they are not to have microtransactions in it. 

On 3/15/2022 at 6:01 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Need for speed racing game is playable on almost all platforms. One of the best racing game aeries I've ever played. 

Honestly, sentiments apart... Need For Speed is actually one of the best racing game so far.

On 3/19/2022 at 2:55 PM, kingpotato said:

Good old days. Back then you can unlock a new car, track etc with just playing the game but now nothing is free anymore. 

7 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly, sentiments apart... Need For Speed is actually one of the best racing game so far.

That's best for me too when it comes to NFS series. I marked it as the best, their is no need seeking for others when I found most wanted more interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I love Need For Speed: No limits, which is the mobile version. I do play it on my mobile phone especially when their is lack of power supply in my demographic. 

I hardly get into playing any Need for Speed series on the mobile phones because they are far more better for me playing on console. 

On 3/20/2022 at 6:51 PM, Prof elohstar said:

It's not better then Gran Turismo in my opinion. Have you played Gran Turismo, if not, you shouldn't conclude too quickly. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

GT 7 , remains the most powerful in the franchise series of all time. That's the first time I'm being satisfied with the features of GT series. 

Need for Speed especially the Most Wanted version is great but Gran Turismo is way better. The game design is far super. 

No idea why you're comparing Need for speed with Gran turismo as both are completly different games. Need for speed is an arcade racer, GT is a sim racer. It's like comparing apples to oranges doesen't really make a whole lot of sense.

The best thing Ea can do is reevaluate the Need for speed series and get back to what made the series populair and give the franchise to a capable studio because Ghost clearly isen't able to make a decent need for speed game. Ea owns codemasters and slightly made studios now so why not let them make a Need for speed game. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not better then Gran Turismo in my opinion. Have you played Gran Turismo, if not, you shouldn't conclude too quickly. 

Honestly I have not played Gran Turismo. You're right I shouldn't I shouldn't be in a rush to conclude. I'll test it out soon.