Register Now
kingpotato

Saddest moments in Videogames

Their are movies I watched in the past that made me to feel sad, even made me had some droplets of tears, I can't remember plenty. But I remember clearly about a local movies named 'My Love, a Nollywood movie, such movie made me nearly cry as a kid back then. 

On 3/29/2022 at 6:47 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Wow! Crying like a baby over a game? Am very emotional but not to the extent crying because of a sad moment in game. Although tears have roll down my cheeks while watching about 2 or 3 movies but never cried because of a sad moment in game.

You really need to play the game to understand exactly how's it's capable of messing with your emotions based on what happened in it. Most gamers felt that way in the game. 

On 3/30/2022 at 7:02 PM, The Blackangel said:

So I'm just a joke to you? I never knew that my pain was a source of comedy for others. I guess that makes me rather pathetic then, right?

No bro. It's not what you think bro. And please you're not pathetic. Am sorry if I have said anything that makes you feel bad. 

15 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

No bro. It's not what you think bro. And please you're not pathetic. Am sorry if I have said anything that makes you feel bad. 

It's all good. And BTW, it's not "bro". I'm female.🙂

Edited by The Blackangel

44 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Would you care to explain that potentially misogynistic comment?

Hmmm.. I mean I can understand better now why you cried about the game just when you're only talking about it. I feel a guy wouldn't be crying for just talking about a game he played years back. Its just a feeling and I may be totally wrong. But please don't mind my comments.