Register Now
Patrik

Are you "i listen to everything" guy?

I usually come across the question where people ask me about my favorite music genre, and they actually feel surprised when i tell them that i actually listen to everything (except some modern rap songs that are basically soooo bad even if they gather billion of views).

are you the same? 

I listen to everything too even music in different languages. Im not big on country and R&B, but I do like some songs in both genre. If I was at a rodeo or something I wouldn't mind country music at all. But my own personal music, I listen to everything. One of my favorite channels to listen to on satellite radio is the international music station. Could be from anywhere in the world. 

Nope, I tend to listen to things when I'm doing something that's worth having on, while trucking in a game I put music on or soemthing. I do not often play music around. Not even in the car going to day to day places. 

On 4/16/2022 at 6:02 PM, Patrik said:

I usually come across the question where people ask me about my favorite music genre, and they actually feel surprised when i tell them that i actually listen to everything (except some modern rap songs that are basically soooo bad even if they gather billion of views).

are you the same? 

yeah, same situation. But several years ago I had a poor list of my favorite music - I had listened only one japanese band the GazettE (who knows?) Now I try to respect every music genre

On 4/16/2022 at 3:20 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

even music in different languages

pretty much the same here, some people think it's weird, but i don't really care as long as it's a banger 😄

2 hours ago, egghead said:

I don't listen to rap and hiphop.

used to do the same till i found out about some very interesting local rappers then i changed my mind